• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Original PP2 rims

wazatataza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Can I buy just the tires.....
Sponsored

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
I love the sharpie BS :D

Sponsored

Erikrules0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt premium 400a
Are the still available ? Id like to buy them

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
@Biggus Dickus any chance you're still sitting on these? Tried starting a direct message with you but your profile doesn't allow it.

Tony in NJ

Robert 1029

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020 PP1
First: You started a discussion about the price -
"$2000 - I realize this is probably above market value, but when I sell the car I could put on essentially perfect condition wheels and sell my forged rims separately.

Furthermore the original PP2 wheels are simply hard to find. I see refurbished versions going for $700/wheel. Want them new from Ford? Here is what you get: https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/wheels-and-tires/wheel-parts/wheel-12584897-1#partMatched $827 and not available anyways. "

Second: I am concerned about anybody that will believe in using a sharpie on that "thready stuff" - so if any admin has a problem with me trying to save someones life, god bless...
I just got me a set for 1900 and I’m ecstatic. They are impossible to find but I got lucky because my friend went with 20” rims. I have original PP1 rims in front and a VMS drag pack in rear with MT street SS because I went with ESS and have no traction with the rear PP1 wheels and tires. Now I have a daily driving solution. I am going to sand blast and powder coat.

IMG_9188.jpeg

IMG_9190.jpeg

IMG_9156.jpeg

IMG_9159.jpeg
Sponsored