OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I rechecked the status of mine this morning and it’s still at compound in. I’m assuming that’s Newark so my dealer estimated delivery of mid October doesn’t look do-able.
It is possible if your on the Atlantic Sail, as she has mustangs onboard and the status seems to take a few days to update 👍
Sponsored

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
No more news / no status change on the tracker. Did get an email from the dealer hoping that the delivery was not impacted too much but no update unfortunately...
It would have made it of the boat, if it wasn't off-loaded the boat wouldn't of left. It will just have a negligible delay, maybe a few days the port would still be operating in very limited capacity.

The major delays will only really be on the boats arriving and departing after Monday evening, when the strikes happend, this will cause a backlog with the ships arriving and departing for a couple of months.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Why does my Mach 1 have to be on a ship going through the worse storm in history to hit Canada 🤔 and the ship on route to Halifax
95DEC712-5231-46F9-BAA6-B885280412D6.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
EU S550 GT 10R80 Carbonized Gray, Magneride
I rechecked the status of mine this morning and it’s still at compound in. I’m assuming that’s Newark so my dealer estimated delivery of mid October doesn’t look do-able.
In my case, they always updated the status with about 3 days of delay. So if you had a potential ship in the last 2-3 days, you might be lucky and your car might be on it.

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Coupe - Grabber Blue
Checked mine this morning and also moved to compound out on the 22nd, so pretty much certain she's on the Atlantic Sail, hopefully safe and dry....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Looks like she survived the storm 😀
B7FBD34F-B66F-4AEE-9C72-7294F65586BA.jpeg

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Coupe - Grabber Blue
Yep, appears to be taking a breather in Halifax, Canada. Latest schedule has her arriving at Liverpool 4th Oct.
Sponsored