Sponsored

Ordered New Mustang 😀

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
My vin is now active on etis, spoke to the dealer - it will be delivered in Q3

Also it sounds like the Mach 1 vehicle number is assigned when you brought the car and is related to the VIN for the UK 2022 M1's TBC when I see it in Q3
Sponsored

Last edited:

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah defo a terrible time to be buying new that's for sure. Any pre reg or mega low mileage Mach 1 a10's you could get?
There's an orange one, 750 miles, but of course he wants a few thousand over list.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Now four more Carwow offers. Asking all of them if they actually have a Mach 1 for sale. Given not one of them has an actual picture of a Mach 1, I'm a bit suspicious. But let's see.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Now four more Carwow offers. Asking all of them if they actually have a Mach 1 for sale. Given not one of them has an actual picture of a Mach 1, I'm a bit suspicious. But let's see.
Think you will find, no MY22 Mach 1’s have been built at all for the UK so far, 1st build dates are in July, there are loads of dealers with Mach 1 on order which have not been sold

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Think you will find, no MY22 Mach 1’s have been built at all for the UK so far, 1st build dates are in July, there are loads of dealers with Mach 1 on order which have not been sold
That's exactly what I suspect. So for all the "just go buy it from a local dealer that gives you great service"...nobody has a new car. That's the point.

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
One of the four additional offers has just replied. Here's the exact message:

unfortunately we do not have one of these vehicles in stock and Ford have put a temporary hold on any more orders

Let me just go to my local dealer and buy whatever I want.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Another offer just came in...

We do not currently have any Mach 1 in stock however would be potentially able to order one, subject to the limited edition amount not having been exceeded

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Another offer just came in...

We do not currently have any Mach 1 in stock however would be potentially able to order one, subject to the limited edition amount not having been exceeded
Would love to know what that number is 😀

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
One of the four additional offers has just replied. Here's the exact message:

unfortunately we do not have one of these vehicles in stock and Ford have put a temporary hold on any more orders

Let me just go to my local dealer and buy whatever I want.
it would seem that everyone is advertising for items they don't have in the hope they get your money and that item in stock. What a sht show. Have seen a few advertised on Autotrader, interesting prices being asked on the cusp of a recession for a car that drinks fuel like Oliver Reed on a mission. I do hope you all get the cars you want / have ordered.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
it would seem that everyone is advertising for items they don't have in the hope they get your money and that item in stock. What a sht show. Have seen a few advertised on Autotrader, interesting prices being asked on the cusp of a recession for a car that drinks fuel like Oliver Reed on a mission. I do hope you all get the cars you want / have ordered.
Thanks, I'm sure I'll get the car assuming the produce it. Things are already changing, the tides are shifting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Todays a very good day 😀 just found out my Mach 1 has a vin and a build date 8/8 😎🥳💜

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can also add the vin to the ford owner account and it comes up with the car. It has loaded for me today - over the weekend only ETIS was working. Ford site didn't recognise it until today. My bulid date is now earlier too.

Make sure you add 1FA6P8 to start of your vin.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I'm sure I'll get the car assuming the produce it. Things are already changing, the tides are shifting.
Your get the car, we had an allocation about the same time from what i recall, when ours was assigned. - I think most people are around the same time on here.

However if a new person who orders the car after the original allocation closed, the later they order it have a very big chance they won't get it. I think this might be the only large shipment of Mach 1's for September/October delivery.

Lots of parts come from the GT500 & the GT350.

My dealer was telling me some of these late orders they don't think they will actually get. They don't think they will actually get an allocation from ford for some of these later orders, some might get cancelled - Lets not forget the Mach 1 is only a two year run, this is the last year with all Mach and GT500's to be produced this year.

Then maybe a limited run of 2023 s550's - no mach 1's or GT500's regardless

We will have to wait for the data to come in for many the UK actually gets for 22, by Q1 23 we will know.

Who even know's what type of mustang the UK will get with the S650 because of these stupid emission rules. BMW last generations of V8s is going to have a hybrid motor, Mercedes isn't going to be selling V8's anymore in the UK. Because of these fleet co2 limits.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Who even know's what type of mustang the UK will get with the S650 because of these stupid emission rules. BMW last generations of V8s is going to have a hybrid motor, Mercedes isn't going to be selling V8's anymore in the UK. Because of these fleet co2 limits.
They are European wide rules not just the UK, but UK is RHD so has always had a different unique spec of Mustang

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Your get the car, we had an allocation about the same time from what i recall, when ours was assigned. - I think most people are around the same time on here.

However if a new person who orders the car after the original allocation closed, the later they order it have a very big chance they won't get it. I think this might be the only large shipment of Mach 1's for September/October delivery.

Lots of parts come from the GT500 & the GT350.

My dealer was telling me some of these late orders they don't think they will actually get. They don't think they will actually get an allocation from ford for some of these later orders, some might get cancelled - Lets not forget the Mach 1 is only a two year run, this is the last year with all Mach and GT500's to be produced this year.

Then maybe a limited run of 2023 s550's - no mach 1's or GT500's regardless

We will have to wait for the data to come in for many the UK actually gets for 22, by Q1 23 we will know.

I ordered my car in early March. Hopefully, that gets filled.

I was at Goodwood a few days ago. The McMurtry Speirling was amazing. It really made me think how times are a changing.
Sponsored