OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I think mine must have been sat at the docks with yours. I've had an update that it was Compound Out on 2/6. So I assume it is now somewhere on this side of the Atlantic.
I don't know if they drop off in the UK or sail straight to mainland Europe and then ship onwards to the UK though?
They come direct now, so that should save some time, usually takes around 6-7 weeks to make it to the dealers, mine was gate released on the 13th May and is expected to arrive at dealer on the 9th July, don’t think mine has made it over yet,, but will speak to the dealer today to see if it’s made any further progress
Sponsored

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
If it is on the same boat mine was on it is currently in Antwerp and next stop should be Liverpool :)

Last edited:

smokey22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible (on order)
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Been to the dealers today and they had a Cyber Orange Mustang in, 1st time seeing that colour, pleased I didn’t order that colour as I am not a fan, reminds me of a gold from the 80’s
I swear my GT is waiting for my Mach 1 to be built, as delivery has been pushed to end of July, that going to be fun when it needs a MOT as it has to be registered before the 1st July as it has the louder exhaust 😂
There is some good news for RHD Mach 1’s they have started issuing vins and build dates 😎 shame mine doesn’t have one yet 🥲 but at least they have started 👍

Sponsored

escossie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Have you tried to find out what ship yours is on - I had no luck with mine but it suddenly turned up at the dealer - they were as surprised as I was! 😂 I think it was about 6 weeks after gate release.

Been to the dealers today and they had a Cyber Orange Mustang in, 1st time seeing that colour, pleased I didn’t order that colour as I am not a fan, reminds me of a gold from the 80’s
I swear my GT is waiting for my Mach 1 to be built, as delivery has been pushed to end of July, that going to be fun when it needs a MOT as it has to be registered before the 1st July as it has the louder exhaust 😂
There is some good news for RHD Mach 1’s they have started issuing vins and build dates 😎 shame mine doesn’t have one yet 🥲 but at least they have started 👍

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Have you tried to find out what ship yours is on - I had no luck with mine but it suddenly turned up at the dealer - they were as surprised as I was! 😂 I think it was about 6 weeks after gate release.
I do know someone who might be able to find out, It’s been 5 week’s already since gate release, so could easily be on the ship already mentioned, but time will tell if it just turns up or has a vacation in the states 😂

smokey22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible (on order)
delivery has been pushed to end of July, that going to be fun when it needs a MOT as it has to be registered before the 1st July as it has the louder exhaust 😂
Did your dealer confirm this? I've been asking mine if the cut off for registration is still the 30th June but haven't had an answer.
I guess all they need to do is retro-fit whatever change was done to the exhaust and they can register in July (Let's hope the change isn't just to limit it to quiet mode!).

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Did your dealer confirm this? I've been asking mine if the cut off for registration is still the 30th June but haven't had an answer.
I guess all they need to do is retro-fit whatever change was done to the exhaust and they can register in July (Let's hope the change isn't just to limit it to quiet mode!).
Dealer was saying that Ford might be able to get a waiver from the government to exempt these cars, but I would be surprised
It should only need a muffler change to make it quieter but to be honest it doesn’t worry me one way or the other as I don’t intend to keep it very long

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
RU content in the steel and alloys or chips (noble gasses) may be import banned.

It's very likey the steel is 60% RU ignot like all USA steel at the moment and could be export or import banned.

We are starting to see exemptions left and right everywhere in massive walk backs at tripple the prices so if content is the case Ford should be able to work through it.

Otherwise there is no excuse some guy in USA are getting their orders in 6 weeks and RoRo leaving USA for Europe are 80 % empty.
wtf are you on about ? You've either missed your medication or have OD'd on it cause even by your usual content, the above comment is way far out.

Sponsored

revblock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 (on order)
Dealer was saying that Ford might be able to get a waiver from the government to exempt these cars, but I would be surprised
It should only need a muffler change to make it quieter but to be honest it doesn’t worry me one way or the other as I don’t intend to keep it very long
I could be wrong but I thought all of these changes were based on when the model year was signed off basically. Otherwise, we would have to have all of the other stuff that is coming in like audible speed limiters etc right?

I guess we'll soon find out. Mine is on track to be delivered in August according to the dealer so hopefully, it doesn't sound crap when it arrives haha.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Based on the link above (so don't blame me for the data lol), I have put this together for newly registered V8's starting from the launch of the s550 :

1651138176811.png

I will keep it updated to the end of the s550, as and when new data is added to that site :like:

WD :like:

Quick edit (in bold red) thanks to @Eclipsar noted in post #81 :like:
4Q has been added to the database:
FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 - How Many Left?

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I have put another call in to my salesman asking for an update. Now we are at 3 emails and 2 phone calls, so far all of them have been unanswered. Nice when you're spending £60k on a car. I feel special.
I emailed my salesperson today. I have not heard from him since early April despite several emails and phone calls. I feel like a complete jerk. I emailed him today asking if I'm getting a car or if I should buy another one. So far, no reply.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
sadly the dealers wont care whether you buy the car or not because they know someone else will buy it if it's sitting there available.

revblock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 (on order)
I emailed my salesperson today. I have not heard from him since early April despite several emails and phone calls. I feel like a complete jerk. I emailed him today asking if I'm getting a car or if I should buy another one. So far, no reply.
I think at this point I'd be going there in person to find out what is going on. The least they could do is reply even if they don't know anything more yet.

I emailed the person who ordered mine the other day and she replied 1 hour later and when I've called in the past she has always called back even if there's no update.
Sponsored