Order Tracking - New way to get more info / United Road

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
I found this info on an F150 site. My 2022 GT has been in transit about a week. Nothing beyond Pending on palsapp and I get a 'ramp #' on "united road delivery receipt' (https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt)

1644960685878.png

It doesn't work on my desktop but on my phone you get a place where you can successfully register 'with that destination', e.g. the dealer you are buying from. Then, you can hit the upper right tab to log in to OVISS and eventually do a search with the load number and get a bit more info, like this:

1644960773870.png

This has for the first time confirmed to me that despite my window sticker saying 'Convoy', it appears that my car starts off and continues a rail leg, apparently to Twin Oaks, PA. The F150 discussion then speaks of somehow getting to a 'modifications' area where a railcar # can be obtained and then a search with CSX can be done to get a status on the rail journey.

Here's where I got this info:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1677938-united-road-tracking-2.html

1644960652180.png
Sponsored

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
Thank you deanm11 for this information. My car just got built a couple days ago, and I live way out west, expecting my car to be delivered by RAIL (as the Window Sticker also indicates). I don't have the official "Shipped" email notification from Ford yet, but my "Built" email from Ford was estimating that the car will arrive to my dealer between March 6 and 12.

Your instructions are great and worked for me (like you, I had to use my "phone" -- actually I toggled my Chrome computer web browser to emulate a phone mode using the F12 Developer Tools). In the web browser "phone mode" I was able to register an account with this website.

My car is in the system (https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt) when I searched by its VIN. I registered via "phone mode", which then gave me access to log into "OVISS" and get more details.

Bottom line, my car is still going to be delivered by RAIL from Flat Rock to Portland. What this OVISS system is showing is the local truck company that will pick up the car where the train will unload, and the truck's planned delivery from the unloading railyard to my local dealer. Very cool, and it'll allow me to see at least the last leg of my car's shipment with dates/times/updates.

I will share two screenshots, so other folks here can get an idea if they are interested.

Doing VIN lookup on www.unitedroad.com (screenshot below)

01.PNG

After registering on OVISS, and then logging into OVISS at https://new.unitedroadlogistics.com (screenshot below)

02.PNG

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
This is all very interesting and my VIN comes up.

I've tried to register three times, with two different email addresses....and when I try to log in it says the account is disabled. Arg. Tried on my phone, too.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
This is all very interesting and my VIN comes up.

I've tried to register three times, with two different email addresses....and when I try to log in it says the account is disabled. Arg. Tried on my phone, too.
I literally just did it about an hour ago. It should send you a password in your email when you initially sign up, did you try to login with that one and reset it?

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
I literally just did it about an hour ago. It should send you a password in your email when you initially sign up, did you try to login with that one and reset it?
Yes. I've now used three email addresses. Each one gives this error when I try to sign in. Frustating. "The client associated with this account has been disabled".

Sponsored

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
I am having trouble trying to find where to even register using phone or computer

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Yes. I've now used three email addresses. Each one gives this error when I try to sign in. Frustating. "The client associated with this account has been disabled".
Wow, that's weird, and unfortunate :(

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I am having trouble trying to find where to even register using phone or computer
On a smartphone, you have to go to the VIN lookup at https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt, input your VIN, and when it shows a result it will show the link to register. It took me some time to find as well. Then you enter your email and name and it will email you a password to use to log in to OVISS (top right link on that website).

My car was shipped a couple weeks ago and I didn't check this lookup until today, so I'm not sure at what point the lookup is populated with a result since mine was already at the railyard waiting to be picked up.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
On a smartphone, you have to go to the VIN lookup at https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt, input your VIN, and when it shows a result it will show the link to register. It took me some time to find as well. Then you enter your email and name and it will email you a password to use to log in to OVISS (top right link on that website).

My car was shipped a couple weeks ago and I didn't check this lookup until today, so I'm not sure at what point the lookup is populated with a result since mine was already at the railyard waiting to be picked up.
I have tried it several times and it just flashes the screen but produces no info at all ( iphone 12)

Sponsored

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
I have tried it several times and it just flashes the screen but produces no info at all ( iphone 12)
Same, coming from Android S10, it has the search bar for VIN + "I am not a robot" capture button to bypass. The screen doesn't load anything new or prompt for log In

Screenshot_20220612-142051_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220612-142057_Chrome.jpg

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Here’s what it looks like for me when I load my VIN (censored a couple things):

1655075460885.png

I noticed that if I put a random VIN, or empty VIN, and it doesn't come up, the Register button doesn't appear. So, if your vehicle isn't in their system yet, you won't be able to register until it is. I'm guessing United Road tracks the convoy delivery from the final railyard to your dealer, so it may not be at that final railyard yet. Or, perhaps some dealers use a different company--I'm not sure, I just followed the instructions in the OP and got lucky :)

One way you could check, is go to your dealer's website and grab a VIN from a vehicle they already have on the lot. If it comes back with a result, that should be a sign your Stang will eventually show up here too. You could also get the Register Email link to show up that way but it won't tell you much about your own car until it's in the system I guess.

Also, I was able to get it to appear on a desktop PC browser by just resizing the browser horizontally as small as I could. As a dev, sometimes these layouts are determined by window size instead of actually checking if it's a phone or not, which seems to be the case here. But enough boring stuff, just wanted to say it's not 100% necessary to do it on a phone.

Last edited:

tim1007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Mines been sitting at "pending pickup" at Flat Rock. My built email said delivery between June 15 - June 21. Dealer told me they are expecting it on June 20.
Sponsored