Order timeline questions

CCII

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
For future owners here are the dates for my custom order (in my signature footer).
9 -7-2021 Ordered
10-18-2021 In Production and VIN
10-28-2021 Built
10-29-2021 Shipped by rail Transit Date of 15 Delivery Window of Nov 13 to 19 -2021
10-30-2021 Mechanical rail delay
11 -18-2021 Arrived at Dealer
11 -19-2021 Purchased!

I only got the official FORD website tracker to work a few times (mostly just reloaded the same page). The third party web trackers always loaded (although data seemed to be delayed a day or so sometimes). My salesman vehicle tracker reprots were the most informative.
Advertisement

mirtheil

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
Thanks for the information. What third party tracker did you use? I've found the Ford site works most of the time except on the weekends.

CCII

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Thanks for the information. What third party tracker did you use? I've found the Ford site works most of the time except on the weekends.
Mostly used the tracker on the Bronco6G forum. This one always worked for me and it popped up with my Mustang picture. I also googled Ford tracker and a standalone website which looked very similar popped up. These two always have me results, the official Ford site was unreliable. I also found a lot of info about tracking on the F150 forum. On all of these you need the VIN and the four digit order number embedded in the numbers near the shipment info on the window sticker.

mirtheil

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
Thanks for the information. I've used the Bronco tracker but half the time I get a "Can't retrieve this VIN" or similar message. My order hasn't gotten to the point of getting a Windows Sticker yet. It's scheduled for production the week of December 20. Guess I'll just have to keep checking the trackers. Thanks again.

OP
OP
94gt

94gt

Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
F150
Thanks for the information. I've used the Bronco tracker but half the time I get a "Can't retrieve this VIN" or similar message. My order hasn't gotten to the point of getting a Windows Sticker yet. It's scheduled for production the week of December 20. Guess I'll just have to keep checking the trackers. Thanks again.
My wifes Ecoboost Vert is scheduled for that same week :) Same scenario, we got a VIN and build week, but no window sticker yet.

Hanavarian

Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
Ticino 7D
Haha I ordered Sept 17 have not heard a thing...

RRAD

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.0 Coupe
I've seen that a couple times. Usually loads if I let it sit for a minute.

RRAD

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.0 Coupe
I tried it again tonight. It shows the car delivered to my dealer.

Strokercrate

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost PP
Lemon 4-14-21
Lemon Process Started 5-27-21
Ordered 7-20-21
Confirmed 7-23-21
Built 10-29-21
Shipped - who the heck knows even Ford doesn't know when they Shipped it. Even called them. They said shows Shipped and delivered on the same day which they said is improbable from Flat Rock to Mid TN. But I guess possible?
Delivered 11-19-21
Picked up 11-22-29

mirtheil

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
I tried it again tonight. It shows the car delivered to my dealer.
Congrats! On the Bronco tracker, mine still shows "In Order Processing" for the Primary Status. My window sticker isn't available but I'm not surprised. I figure it'll be available around the week of Dec 13. I'd love for mine to be delivered before Christmas but I'm not holding my breath.

velocityblue5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Toyota Tacoma
Lemon 4-14-21
Lemon Process Started 5-27-21
Ordered 7-20-21
Confirmed 7-23-21
Built 10-29-21
Shipped - who the heck knows even Ford doesn't know when they Shipped it. Even called them. They said shows Shipped and delivered on the same day which they said is improbable from Flat Rock to Mid TN. But I guess possible?
Delivered 11-19-21
Picked up 11-22-29
pumped for you man. what a pain the lemon stuff was i bet ugh

Jnaszty559

Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
When did anyone else get the dealer contact tbd to show a date ?

velocityblue5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Toyota Tacoma
never, but it showed estimated delivery date once it finally shipped

Gnatsum21

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 Premium T. Orange
When did anyone else get the dealer contact tbd to show a date ?
My dealer/salesman sent me a detailed PDF from all the stages the car went through, including the cities where the car is/was at. Yes, its possible, but it depends on the sales guy how "nice" he/she is.. It can be done. He sent me my window sticker even though I already looked it up. Awesome Ford dealership, been using it for all my prev. Fords.

Advertisement

200 - Redline360 - 2
Advertisement