Sponsored

Order submitted GT premium. (Received 130 days later)

Donny53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I would assume yours would update soon too. Mine is showing 7/6 as the ETA arrival.
Mine is now showing 7/3/21 also....order placed 3/16.

GT Premium, 6-speed, PP1, Magneride, Active exhaust, etc.

pfarley1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Mine is now showing 7/3/21 also....order placed 3/16.

GT Premium, 6-speed, PP1, Magneride, Active exhaust, etc.
Just in time for the 4th šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡²šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡²....if there aren't 3 delays in the meantime.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
If i have to drive my brand new Mustang home in the snow i will be more then a little annoyed
Dude me too.....every car I've ever purchased have been in winter seasons, so I was all happy that this one was going to be in the summer. Now I'm not so sure =(

Sponsored

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
New member here...ordered my Mustang Gt premium convertible on 4/6/21...anticipated delivery date is 7/23/21. White with black accent pkg, 3.55 rear, auto, active exhaust and 401a pkg. Was able to get a good deal at approx 5% under invoice. Have my vin.

OP
OP
Treefrog

Treefrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium
Dealer says eta is 5/13. And also said that can't happen. Basically they have no idea. At least he was honest about it. I get it that factories are closed.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
New member here...ordered my Mustang Gt premium convertible on 4/6/21...anticipated delivery date is 7/23/21. White with black accent pkg, 3.55 rear, auto, active exhaust and 401a pkg. Was able to get a good deal at approx 5% under invoice. Have my vin.
Under invoice or do you mean under sticker?

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
No, under invoice. Guess from responses I have been receiving I negotiated a pretty good prixe
5% under invoice...my MSRP is $53,296...my price before taxes is $46,659. I have my VIN... and a delivery date of late July per the Ford website. With all the issues on the semiconductors, not sure if this will be pushed out further but I am in no rush.

OP
OP
Treefrog

Treefrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium
No, under invoice. Guess from responses I have been receiving I negotiated a pretty good prixe

5% under invoice...my MSRP is $53,296...my price before taxes is $46,659. I have my VIN... and a delivery date of late July per the Ford website. With all the issues on the semiconductors, not sure if this will be pushed out further but I am in no rush.
This is an amazing deal!

On my city, northern PA, dealer had 3 mustang gt's. Already sold at msrp. I ordered 3/15 at 800 under msrp. Orders were shut off on mustangs in April. If you wanted a new 2021 mustang gt now you would be told wait until next year as they will not get any more. Also no dealer close will transfer one over. I tried that in March all said no.

So in a small 100k pop city it's supply and demand. They will sell 4 gt's in 2021, this is why they won't come down come down on price.

When i was in Florida in January one dealership had 6 2020 on the lot. This is how i was able to see sll the colors in person. So as you see it depends on the market and location.

I wasn't even able to test drive one as they were not offering them. They simply don't need to as everyone would be joy riding. People paying sticker don't want any miles on their car.

Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec

Wow, thatā€™s hard to make compute. The chip shortage has severely curtailed production and theyā€™re desperate to sell one of their most popular models at 5% less than they paid for it? I canā€™t image Ford has put big dealer incentives on the car at this point, so itā€™s certainly a mystery to me!

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Since my order was put in the only incentive iv seen is a $500 rebate that is gone now.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
My sticker was 58k and I paid 52k for a GT Premium fully loaded.

OP
OP
Treefrog

Treefrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium
I found out through a friend that my salesman quit ford. Talked to the sales manager yesterday and he didn't mention anything. No date on it being built. Sales manager says it's in the body shop and that i should get in a month.

Not sure what to do. Should i ask for a new sales man? I was pre approved for financing in March, credit score is 15 points higher. Basically zero updates. Not sure when they will work on the financing.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I found out through a friend that my salesman quit ford. Talked to the sales manager yesterday and he didn't mention anything. No date on it being built. Sales manager says it's in the body shop and that i should get in a month.

Not sure what to do. Should i ask for a new sales man? I was pre approved for financing in March, credit score is 15 points higher. Basically zero updates. Not sure when they will work on the financing.
At least you were pre approved. A new salesman will do you no good. Talk with the sales manager, heā€™ll know more than a salesman thatā€™s not getting a commission for the sale.
Sponsored