Sponsored

Order submitted GT premium. (Received 130 days later)

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Jumped on the interstate for a short cruise about 20min away for some shopping and a low tire warning went off. All the tires were at around 33/34 psi since last Thursday then suddenly passanger rear was at 26/27psi. Took it to the dealer we got it from and all there tech's were gone so they just put air in it and its been holding at 32/33 since so im thinking there is something stuck in the tire, it lost air when it initially punctured it then sealed off enough to hold air. Im guessing it will slowly lose air over the next few days.

Im guessing if i take it in and they find a nail etc they will patch it...but since its a performance vehicle how can it be safe to operate as intended(im not going to) with a patch in the tire?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Treefrog

Treefrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium
I was worried about skipping the magnaride and having the ride be very harsh but im really surprised how well it rides for a sports car. It handles bumps better then the wifes Mariner SUV.

Iv noticed the 10 speed never uses 2nd gear, it always shifts from 1st to 3rd?

I have a Corsa sport catback in the basement waiting but i was surprised how load it was
with stock exhaust. I do NOT have the AE.
Yes i was surprised at how well it rides

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
What is the break in period? Do I need to have oil changed sooner then later? Dealer never said. Pretty sure I have a nail in a tire already, will have looked at with first oil change.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
What is the break in period? Do I need to have oil changed sooner then later? Dealer never said. Pretty sure I have a nail in a tire already, will have looked at with first oil change.
Break in period is 1000 miles. Don't go over 4000RPM.