ORANGE FURY S550 MUSTANG Thread

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
This color gets me every time, it was vibrant today!
7A057F83-65AE-4F0D-8614-0FC7A11330E5.jpeg
Cool spot wherever that is, to photograph your car with nobody else around. I like it. I just received my 21 GT in Twister Orange and gotta get some pics and post them. Something about orange cars. Definitely don't see many of them. I haven't seen any here is SLC, Ut.

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Cool spot wherever that is, to photograph your car with nobody else around. I like it. I just received my 21 GT in Twister Orange and gotta get some pics and post them. Something about orange cars. Definitely don't see many of them. I haven't seen any here is SLC, Ut.
Congrats and the new ride. Yeah, the location was top level of parking garage at a park and ride. With Covid a lot of people are still working from home reducing the number and, well people are lazy and have to park the closest to the entry leaving the whole upper level empty (not complaining good opportunity for photos).
As for orange cars your spot on, not many. I only have seen 1 other orange fury (fastback) in my area.

Last edited:

musclesoh92467

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
some picts i took from ford carlisle...
the small piece of vinyl is the matched color of comp orange so you can see the difference in colors. pict with and without flash...since it was under tent
OF does have metallic flakes in it but only can see it in the sun on a bright day...otherwise it looks like grabber orange from a few years ago....
OF1.jpg
OF2.jpg
Can you tell me the name of the vinyl that matches competition orange your holding in the photo?

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still love the orange fury over cyber orange. Saw this bronco and maverick and had to compare my orange fury against the cyber orange. The cyber definitely goes more gold/yellow in the sun.

A2AC28EF-A19C-4084-AE16-F5F282DE6D9B.jpeg

09E9801C-E8C9-45CC-B3D1-F85B5F282B55.jpeg

D7C5B9E6-0A3B-4955-8FB7-E76A6A967862.jpeg

94A8C8A0-537B-4FEB-B9C2-A63D51AC738A.jpeg

Sponsored

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I know it's mid day but boy that Maverick plaint looks like it completely washes out in the sun where as the orange fury sparkles in that situation.

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I know it's mid day but boy that Maverick plaint looks like it completely washes out in the sun where as the orange fury sparkles in that situation.
I thought the same thing! The bronco looks much closer but I believe the maverick and bronco only come in the cyber.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
it's all the glitter in the CO.
we need to start a signature drive - stop with the damn metalics! Granted Velocity Blue works very well in the sun and without, as does rapid red/ruby. But what made OF, N4G, triple yellow, and grabber blue work, is that they were stable colors. The latest grabber blue thankfully doesn't wash out despite it's metal flake. Grabber yellow unfortunately also suffers like CO but just not as badly.

Last edited:

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Agree the OF looks better than the Cyber Orange... and then my TO just another level. LOL

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Agree the OF looks better than the Cyber Orange... and then my TO just another level. LOL
Another level of orange that is (not better)! Just playing I think TO looks good as well just remember this is the OF thread and those may be some fighting words hahaha.😃 Orange in general is just a great color on this car!

Sponsored

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
Prefer OF to CO and Orange Fury is the best name

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Another level of orange that is (not better)! Just playing I think TO looks good as well just remember this is the OF thread and those may be some fighting words hahaha.😃 Orange in general is just a great color on this car!
I'm sorta a OF homie since my first pick was the 2019 GT in OF (test driving and dreaming). Problem was I couldn't buy the car until 2021, so I got the 2020 in TO. Love them both.

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sorta a OF homie since my first pick was the 2019 GT in OF (test driving and dreaming). Problem was I couldn't buy the car until 2021, so I got the 2020 in TO. Love them both.
I agree both are great!

Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Until I saw OF in person, I was not a believer. It's an amazing mix of Orange with metallic flakes and a hint of yellow. It's crazy how the color changes from the shade to full sun. Pictures on the internet do not do it justice.
Sponsored