Sponsored

Opinion's -> STEEDA vs BMR suspension parts... who to choose?

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hi guys,

I'm looking to do the entire "stop the hop" kit.. and rear IRS braces and wondering whose better and or more affordable? STEEDA or BMR?

Thanks, Anthony
Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I have Steeda and I love it. Can’t say about BMR, I’m sure it’s good, but I’m very happy with Steeda.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
if you like blue go Steeda. price em out, find out what's best for you. I dont think you'll be wrong either way

Sponsored

Red65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 1965 Coupe, 2017 Premium MT GT
They both make great parts in their own right. Personally, I like the CB762 from BMR over steeda’s cradle brace, but that’s mostly personal preference and the fact that I got the CB762 cheaper on preorder. But there are things like the tubular k member where I actually like steeda’s design better than BMR’s. As others have stated, either or will give you results.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
I went with Steeda. Great quality parts and customer service from @tj@steeda

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I have a mixture of both! Steeda full stop the hop kit and BMR drag springs and they work very well together. Had some issues with getting the stop the hop kit parts in because of manufacturing issues and BMR had the springs to me in a couple days. All in all I’d say both companies make great product may just come down to price.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Here to help assist & on Christmas Eve :) - you can't go wrong with either company but Steeda has a proven track record on & off the track with our factory race program (Steeda Silver Bullet) & our customer's cars like Leticia Hughes (as just one example).

Our parts are made in the U.S.A., come with a lifetime warranty & I can go but I think the customer's testimonials above are worth their weight in gold!

If you are not as familiar ... here is our manufacturing story - based in Valdosta, GA:

Feel free to shoot me an email to [email protected] for forum pricing or additional support.

Thank you,

TJ

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Here to help assist & on Christmas Eve :) - you can't go wrong with either company but Steeda has a proven track record on & off the track with our factory race program (Steeda Silver Bullet) & our customer's cars like Leticia Hughes (as just one example).

Our parts are made in the U.S.A., come with a lifetime warranty & I can go but I think the customer's testimonials above are worth their weight in gold!

If you are not as familiar ... here is our manufacturing story - based in Valdosta, GA:

Feel free to shoot me an email to [email protected] for forum pricing or additional support.

Thank you,

TJ
@tj@steeda, are the suspension components for the stop the hop kit the same for HP Mach’s?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Steeda all the way. I have my Mustang set up for road courses and am extremely happy with the ride (read my signature for chassis/suspension upgrades). NO wheel hop and just the slightest body roll in tight corners at high speed.

DrZed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 M6
This is a great question. I purchased Steeda's rear axle braces and it stopped 90% of the wheel hop. IMHO no need to spend anything else (they were very reasonably priced!) to get that extra 10%, as there is a lot more you can do! Just doesn't seem worth it to me. The Steeda added absolutely NO NVH to the ride.

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
I went with Steeda, mainly because they race what they sell.
Sponsored