Sponsored

Opinions on Orange Fury

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I think it's a great color. Lots of flop and looks very different when the lighting changes. It will show panel gaps more than a dark color, but hide paint flaws more than a dark color as well.
Sponsored

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
This is a tough one, because I like it and I think the metallic in it looks amazing, but I'd never own it. This and yellow (and the upcoming green in 2019) are no-go's for me.

If you love the color, go for it. But don't buy just because you could get a good deal on the color, I don't believe in compromising.

Last edited:

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
I saw an Orange 1968 GT350 at car show last month. Those colors work on classic cars.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
I love high impact colors on cars, especially sports/race cars. Red, yellow, orange, blue, even green. To each his own, but I am so tired of seeing boring black, white, silver or gray cars that dominate the market today. 50% of all new cars are black, white, or silver.

An article about car colors today implied it is due to everyone wanting to play it safe and avoiding anything flashy after the Great Recession.

https://www.consumerreports.org/con...y-of-car-colors-and-why-are-we-so-boring-now/

Sponsored

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
orange fury looks like a mistake. Competition Orange from 2015-2016 looks a heck of a lot better.
Mustasng Side Shot.jpg

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Get the R model, black roof, not stripes. Done deal! :D

Sponsored

GT 350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350, 2008 Shelby GT/SC convertible
Terrible, just a terrible color.

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
I wanted to love Orange Fury so much. It looks amazing in pictures, especially in direct sunlight. But once I saw it in person, it still looked good, but not nearly as nice as the pictures. I don't know what it is, but even when I took a picture of the one I saw, I loved the car in the picture more than the car right in front of me. I don't know why. Still a nice color, but I couldn't see myself owning it.

CaptainUnderpants

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray Shelby GT350
Personally I don't like Yellow, yet I love the Orange Fury. Haven't yet seen it in person.

But would I buy it. Probably not. Since I drive on the road I need something that flies under the radar, literally. My AG with black roof and NO stripes fits the bill. I don't need to draw attention to myself from law enforcement.

Do I like stripes, Yes. Do I like Orange Fury, yes, very cool color.
Sponsored