Sponsored

Opinion on BMR Spherical/Spherical Vertical links

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Do folks here feel this item makes an improvement in wheel hop and handling (in combination with the CB005).

I am wondering if I can skip on this. The concern is not the money, more on NVH and added weight on what is mostly a street car.

BMR's site mentions ' These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to greatly improve performance without NVH levels being a concern.", which got me a tad worried.
Sponsored

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
I did my whole suspension at once so I can't tell you what parts specifically changed what.

I will say however that the stock vertical links are disturbingly weak.

ThirtyThreePointThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 White EcoBoost AT
I've only added the vertical links so far on my car. Also BMR spherical spherical

I've noticed no noticeable NVH increase. No squeaks. Nothing.

The difference I've felt is that the car doesn't wiggle when I get on it suddenly.
My tires still can't keep up unfortunately, but the back end does feel a tad more planted.

Can't wait to see what adding the cb005 and some extreme contact DWs does :-)

OP
OP
valentinoamoro

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
I did my whole suspension at once so I can't tell you what parts specifically changed what.

I will say however that the stock vertical links are disturbingly weak.

Wow. Those stock links do look really weak although I do wonder if people have seen these bend or deflect significantly (for ex: on manual cars under high loads the half shafts can fail. End links are also a weak point on S550). What would you say the weight difference is between those and the BMR ones?

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Wow. Those stock links do look really weak although I do wonder if people have seen these bend or deflect significantly (for ex: on manual cars under high loads the half shafts can fail. End links are also a weak point on S550). What would you say the weight difference is between those and the BMR ones?
[MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION] can probably answer that to the gram. Since the BMR ones are aluminum they are beefy but don't weigh as much as the look like they do.

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
BMR FTW

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I think my web guy made that comment to be a little misleading. NVH is little to nothing with the tca045. As a matter of fact, I've noticed less nvh with them than any of the delrin designs.

I am very confident in saying they (tca045) are the best vertical links available for the s550

OP
OP
valentinoamoro

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
I think my web guy made that comment to be a little misleading. NVH is little to nothing with the tca045. As a matter of fact, I've noticed less nvh with them than any of the delrin designs.

I am very confident in saying they (tca045) are the best vertical links available for the s550
Great. They stay then.

zanGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2015

In practical terms, what is the difference between '45 and '46/'47 links?

In other words, why to buy the 045 instead of other two links?

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
They were best price per dollar, now that there prices have went up they are still a decent value for performance. Lucky that I purchased earlier before the price hike. Still great performance for there parts. NVH seems to be pretty minimal if any on most parts if any NVH but still work it.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I can tell you I had another companies vertical links and adjustable toe links and then got BMR.

I will be honest and say I swapped the vertical links because I wanted delrin/bearing over delrin/delrin I had and as far as the toe links I wanted the red color.

I can tell you this with 100% certainty the build quality is much better with the BMR parts. I honestly did not expect this at all as I wasn't swapping for this reason but it was right there in front of me plain to see.

Especially in the Toe links, just unbelievable how much nicer they are over the other brand. I am now a true believer.
Sponsored