• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GT Open Box MP Concepts GT350 bumper 15-17

bestmaster01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1, 2017 Yamaha YZF-R6
Hello,

I recently purchased an open box MP concepts GT350 Front bumper conversion from American Muscle, and only needed one piece from the kit, so I’m selling the rest.

Included in the kit:
- Unpainted GT350 Conversion front bumper
- Lower Grille
- Upper Grille (SOLD)
- Hardware to mount the splitter to the underbody tray
- Instruction Manual

Not Included in this kit:
- 1 Piece GT350 style Chin splitter
- Left and Right grilles under the turn signal
- Passenger side bracket to mount the wheel well liner to the bumper
- Grille Extensions for the Upper Grille

I know this kit is missing a lot of pieces; ideally, it’d be for someone that already has this kit and needs a new bumper but already has all the other accessories.

I’m only asking $80 with local pickup preferred. Will ship at buyers expense, but trust me, it’s not worth it unless you’re in a state very close to Virginia. For reference shipping to Cali would be $450 and to Florida would be $200. I am willing to drive a while and meet up halfway ~150 miles.

Also, this would be a good buy for someone if they’re willing to wait a while to piece everything together or like the grille delete look. From what I’ve seen, this bumper can work with any upper grille, and a company called I5 Autohaus sells the lower splitter and grille separately, and I believe they also sell the grilles as well. They don’t currently have it in stock which is why I opted to go the open box route. If you have any questions or are even mildly interested in this kit, please feel free to shoot me a message.

Last edited:

armani5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armani
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey man I’m very interested! The upper grille is in intact correct? Mine broke man and I need the upper grille! Literally all I need would you sell separately?

OP
OP
bestmaster01

bestmaster01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1, 2017 Yamaha YZF-R6
Bump, grille has been sold. Price dropped to $80 for rest of the bumper kit.

Homie.S281

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang -2000 Saleen
Still available can u message if it is thanks