Sponsored

One step closer to an EB of my own... traded in the ST!

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
After debating the best way to get a Mustang as a three-season weekend car, I decided the best way to do that is to get a cheaper, more comfortable and more economical (gas mileage, cost of maintenance, etc) car that I can pay off in a year. So... without further ado...

I present my new 2015 Fiesta Titanium!

TJyNOHV.jpg

UTA6aMZ.jpg

P0bRK2c.jpg

Not really my preferred engine choice... would have loved the 3-cylinder but it came with so little features and it wasn't much cheaper than the Titanium. The 1.6 is still a great engine and a lot of fun to wind out (not for a few hundred miles, though), especially with the 5-speed. I've owned a Fiesta in the past so I'm very familiar with it. It's a lot of fun to drive, in its own way. Driving a slow car fast is a very unique experience!

I planed to pay this off in a year and a half so I don't have two car payments... although I finally qualified for 60 mo. no interest financing so there's really not a point anymore. The money I'm going to save over the ST (about $250/mo) is going right into the Mustang downpayment fund. Hopefully by spring 2016 I'll be picking up my very own Mustang Ecoboost!
Sponsored

OP
OP

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
Would have loved to get an ST but they were hard to find and no one was dealing on them. Kinda defeated the purpose of getting a cheap (eventually) second car

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Would have loved to get an ST but they were hard to find and no one was dealing on them. Kinda defeated the purpose of getting a cheap (eventually) second car
Good deal, better on gas and insurance too... these ST brakes and tires last only 10,000 miles it seems.

You made a good choice
Sponsored