Sponsored

One Piece After Market Driveshaft

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
The rotational weight savings is still there though. It’s a tough choice to make with aluminum being half the cost for just a pound heavier. Is the NVH that bad with the aluminum?
Mine was but I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to take the time to (keep) rotate(ing) it and try to eliminate the NVH.
Sponsored

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
It’s a tough choice to make with aluminum being half the cost for just a pound heavier. Is the NVH that bad with the aluminum?
No, the NVH isn’t bad. I feel that topic is a false argument. My GT/PP NVH got better with the installation of the Shaftmasters. Then again I took the time to machine .250” Stainless Steel spacers to lower the crossmember.
The car is like a wet noodle as delivered from Ford.

Reactions: A7X

Beard_face

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm reading good things about Shaftmasters and for the price they are looking like a number one choice for my upgrade. Thanks for the input!

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I've been shying away from upgrading my driveshaft from all of the horror stories I've read about failures and added NVH.

I went ahead and just ordered a Shaftmasters aluminum based on these reviews.

Thanks guys!!

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I've been shying away from upgrading my driveshaft from all of the horror stories I've read about failures and added NVH.

Thanks guys!!
I’ve heard nothing bud good things on the shaftmaster, had I not got a deal on the DynoTech which I replaced with the QA1 I would have bought the shaftmaster, good choice in my opinion.

Sponsored

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT

Thanks guys!!
You’ll have to let us know if the vibration is as noticeable as some say.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Very very little NVH with my Shaftmasters.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
No NVH, more durable, if it fails it won't shatter and cause vehicle, body or bystander harm.
Let us know how it feels once installed. I placed my order with Terry just have to wait a few weeks since they are built upon order.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Let us know how it feels once installed. I placed my order with Terry just have to wait a few weeks since they are built upon order.
Will do. Last I heard they expect to ship it this week.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Your butt meter won't notice the difference

Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I joined the forum specifically to find info on driveshafts for my '18 GT A10. Very little info out there, which shocks me because my car isn't really new. I went to the shaftmasters page, after reading some people saying their aluminum versions are the best, only to find the only for the stick cars, not my A10... do they make one for my car? If not, I think I'm gonna have to spend a lot more money on the QA1 carbon fiber. Any input is appreciated,

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Drive Shaft Shop makes a chrome moly steel driveshaft for your 2018 Ford Mustang Auto Trans.
I think a few members have had a very good luck with that driveshaft.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I joined the forum specifically to find info on driveshafts for my '18 GT A10. Very little info out there, which shocks me because my car isn't really new. I went to the shaftmasters page, after reading some people saying their aluminum versions are the best, only to find the only for the stick cars, not my A10... do they make one for my car? If not, I think I'm gonna have to spend a lot more money on the QA1 carbon fiber. Any input is appreciated,
I actually reached out to shaftmasters and they confirmed they do not make one for the A10. Made the decision to go QA1 CF easier.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Drive Shaft Shop makes a chrome moly steel driveshaft for your 2018 Ford Mustang Auto Trans.
I think a few members have had a very good luck with that driveshaft.
I have the DSS 800 hp 1/2 shafts, love them, but I've read a lot of bad things about their '18 driveshafts, so I am already taking them out of consideration. Thanks for the reply!

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Looks like the super pricey, but zero complaints QA1 cf one is my only real option at this point. Hey, if its good enough for Steeda its good enough for me...just wish it wasn't so damn expensive!
Sponsored