Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I accidently clicked "checkout". :crackup:

Apex.jpg

Been stewing for a while. Now just Need to find a good price on some Michelin 285/35/19 Pilot Sport 4S tires, TPMS Sensors (Levittown?) and already have a place lined up for ceramic coating. Should look rather nice on a 20' VB CS eh?
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Is that like accidentally having the cheerleader over for pizza and soda, when the parents are out of town?

Try the 25% discount on goodyear supercar3 thru usaa. If you're not a member befriend someone who is.

OP
OP
Mustangmatty

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Is that like accidentally having the cheerleader over for pizza and soda, when the parents are out of town?

Try the 25% discount on goodyear supercar3 thru usaa. If you're not a member befriend someone who is.
LOL I’ll blame Coors for the confidence to click the button but a cheerleader would have been better. I don’t know anyone with usaa off hand but I could ask around. That’s buy 3 get one free. Are you running the supercar3s? If so do you know how they stack up to the Michelins?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They handle noticeably better than the ps4s imo and stronger dry grip. Unless az weather is plagued by constant sogginess no clear reason to prefer the Michelin.

OP
OP
Mustangmatty

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
They handle noticeably better than the ps4s imo and stronger dry grip. Unless az weather is plagued by constant sogginess no clear reason to prefer the Michelin.
Interesting. I shall do some research. Most everyone here seems to be a proponent for the 4s. I’ll do some research on the supercars. I appreciate your feedback!

Sponsored

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
1642647726772.png

+40 ET.

May require a 5 or 6mm thick spacer on front to keep wheel from touching the strut. Don't go to thick or you'll need longer studs as you lose thread engagement. Should look great on a VB!! :inlove:

OP
OP
Mustangmatty

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
1642647726772.png

+40 ET.

May require a 5 or 6mm thick spacer on front to keep wheel from touching the strut. Don't go to thick or you'll need longer studs as you lose thread engagement. Should look great on a VB!! :inlove:
Thanks for the heads up. I did call Apex and the stated they should be straight bolt on. I’ll definitely do a test fit up front before mounting tires.

OP
OP
Mustangmatty

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Update……
Wheels being delivered on Tuesday. Ceramic coating right after delivery. Ordered the Michelin 4s via Costco eta mid- next week. TPMS M-1180-B via Summit Racing. Then got froggy and ordered the IRS subframe braces from Steeda. :piggybank:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update……
Wheels being delivered on Tuesday. Ceramic coating right after delivery. Ordered the Michelin 4s via Costco eta mid- next week. TPMS M-1180-B via Summit Racing. Then got froggy and ordered the IRS subframe braces from Steeda. :piggybank:
have them throw in the Whiteline IRS bushing insert kit. KDT-943. It's cheap and does the business and very easy to install. It's even on sale.

https://www.steeda.com/whiteline-kdt943-rear-subframe-bushing-insert-kit
and if you don't have them, the IRS alignment dowels.

OP
OP
Mustangmatty

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Got an email from Steeda. The braces are in production and have to wait 3 weeks. Will give me time to ponder addons.
Good new is wheels came a day early!

61F7EAF9-8EEC-4486-B7BB-7C29930A789A.jpeg

Sponsored

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Those will look great! I went staggered with 20" rims, 8.5 on front and 10s on the back
They fill up the wheel wells nicely without needing to lower car.

OP
OP
Mustangmatty

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Those will look great! I went staggered with 20" rims, 8.5 on front and 10s on the back
They fill up the wheel wells nicely without needing to lower car.
Thank you! I went square on 19s. Gives me the option to rotate and squat it down if I choose in the future. I think the anthracite color is gonna look great with some rubber on it.

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Thank you! I went square on 19s. Gives me the option to rotate and squat it down if I choose in the future. I think the anthracite color is gonna look great with some rubber on it.
Anthracite was my 2nd choice for rims, I hated the GT/CS rims, and since I'm old school I still like Chrome and Foose Legends won out.

OP
OP
Mustangmatty

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Anthracite was my 2nd choice for rims, I hated the GT/CS rims, and since I'm old school I still like Chrome and Foose Legends won out.
Yeah the GT/CS wheels weren’t really doing it for me. I almost did the race silver….

Oh and an update… wheels dropped off for ceramic coating…TPMs sensors should be arriving today. Now where the heck are my tires :crazy:
Sponsored

Last edited: