O'Meara Ford in Northglen, CO

757DRVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Does anybody have experience with O'Meara Ford in Northglen, CO? They are listed as a Steeda dealer. I'm interested in their comfort suspension upgrade.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
You probably don't need a Steeda dealer to install that. Just order up and find a local shop.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
You probably don't need a Steeda dealer to install that. Just order up and find a local shop.
Yeah, that's what I did.

I would think a good independent shop would be a bit cheaper too.

Gtgpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That’s what I did. Was quite a bit cheaper.

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Semi-off topic here, but how much was the labor to install the steeda comfort package for you guys?

Sponsored

Dano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm also in the Denver area and am going to have some Steeda suspension products installed. My car should be here in a week, the Steeda suspension is on order.

I am thinking of going with "FINISH LINE AUTOMOTIVE & PERFORMANCE" a local performance shop. I've talked to them on the phone, but haven't got a quote yet.

Anybody deal with them?

Regardless, when it all happens I'll update.

OP
OP
757DRVR

757DRVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm also in the Denver area and am going to have some Steeda suspension products installed. My car should be here in a week, the Steeda suspension is on order.

I am thinking of going with "FINISH LINE AUTOMOTIVE & PERFORMANCE" a local performance shop. I've talked to them on the phone, but haven't got a quote yet.

Anybody deal with them?

From Google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=FIN...E&aqs=chrome..69i57.1837j0j8&sourceid=chrome&{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x876c781b7b52b709:0xe92a145cae58f8da,1,,,

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A 6M Ruby Red

Anybody deal with them?

Finishline will do a good job but will probably cost as much as the dealer. I agree with the others comments about going to a local independent shop. I had Buchtel Motors in Denver do my complete Steeda install. They also installed my MGW shifter. Ask for David (the Owner) and tell him Rob sent you.

OP
OP
757DRVR

757DRVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Finishline will do a good job but will probably cost as much as the dealer. I agree with the others comments about going to a local independent shop. I had Buchtel Motors in Denver do my complete Steeda install. They also installed my MGW shifter. Ask for David (the Owner) and tell him Rob sent you.
Thanks!
Sponsored