Sponsored

Omaha\Nebraska

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
That's what I'm most interested in so far, how long I'll get out of the coating. I did get the detailer made by carpro for the coating. According to ED it should help maintain it too. So far I do like how easy it seems to be able to clean.
i think that’s called reload. it doesn’t last very long.
Sponsored

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT PP1
With ICC this weekend, are any of you planning to go to the throwback cruise or the car show itself?

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
With ICC this weekend, are any of you planning to go to the throwback cruise or the car show itself?
I should be there, actually have a friend coming in for a visit unrelated to going to the ICC, but this will be a perfect thing for us to do most likely. It'd be the first one I've gone to.

I've been trying to do more around town and such, and with the MCCO which has been pretty 'smooth' of a club I guess. lol Thinking of going to the Midwest Mustangs meet this evening...
IMG_20190928_082110.jpg

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah there can be a bad flock of people but its still a fun time as the entire highway system is filled with modified cars that you don't see every day. I am happy that the show is back to Werner Park though, in my opinion it provides a better environment that the i29 racetrack where all the cars are spread-out pretty far.

Sponsored

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With snow forecasted this week, I had to store the mustang a tad earlier than I wanted. Any of you guys do the same or do you brave the Nebraska winters with your mustang?

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
ICC - yeah I was overwhelmed with the amount car mixture. I can appreciate most things but next year, if I go I'll make sure to wake my ass up earlier so I'm at least properly in the domestic section as It was nice, there were just a ton of imports to walk though to find the gems in that section.

I'll be braving the winter, going to avoid peak snow and salt when possible though, and run winter tires... Which I need to get on about purchasing.

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ICC - yeah I was overwhelmed with the amount car mixture. I can appreciate most things but next year, if I go I'll make sure to wake my ass up earlier so I'm at least properly in the domestic section as It was nice, there were just a ton of imports to walk though to find the gems in that section.

I'll be braving the winter, going to avoid peak snow and salt when possible though, and run winter tires... Which I need to get on about purchasing.
Yeah ICC layout seemed a bit random this year, gems were definitely spread out quite a bit. I am jealous for your winter choice, if it wasn't for the salt I would love to drive year-round.

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
With snow forecasted this week, I had to store the mustang a tad earlier than I wanted. Any of you guys do the same or do you brave the Nebraska winters with your mustang?
I used too when i was younger. Now I'm old and have the luxury of parking it. Snow tires and knowing how to put a bit of opposite lock and throttle control and you're golden.

Sponsored

Bluedream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT DIB premium pp, 2017 Focus RS
hey all I have some parts that I am going to put on ebay but I was just seeing if there was any local interest before I try and ship them. parts should fit 15-17 gt and all parts have 2000 miles or less. If you would like to see a picture just pm me your phone number and I will send a pic thru text message.

performance pack gauges $100 obo
upr catch can polished $100 obo
pp front and rear sway bars best offer
gt engine cover best offer
gt coil covers best offer
gt strut tower bar best offer

parts removed because I went whipple and don't need certain parts, all parts in mint condition. thanks for looking

Last edited:

James2u

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R, 1994 Mazda RX7, 2006 Toyota Corolla
Any GT350/R owner in Omaha, NE? I have a 2017 GT350R Base and I would like to meet some local owners in the surrounding area.

YBLEHSGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Shelby
Vehicle Showcase
When is the Paul Brown Cruise?

I am in Beaver Lake
Sponsored