Tomster

Beware of idiots
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
When my kids were little and sat back there, they could see out of them. My kids are in college now, so I don’t need those windows.
Seriously? You don't look out those windows when you are changing lanes on the track or in traffic?

Those blinders you installed are, well, silly.

Those windows are not for the kids to have something to look at.
Advertisement

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
Seriously? You don't look out those windows when you are changing lanes on the track or in traffic?

Those blinders you installed are, well, silly.

Those windows are not for the kids to have something to look at.
Seriously

Venomous Pony

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
Those quarter windows don’t do crap for me. Now, my son who drives practically laying down, I think he might use them.

Last edited:

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
When my kids were little and sat back there, they could see out of them. My kids are in college now, so I don’t need those windows.
I get that the rear side glass behind the driver isn't of much use to said driver . . . but the passenger side ought to at least be semi-transparent similar to some light to medium level of tinting.

Too bad the rear side glass can't be toggled inward like they used to be able to be toggled outward on some cars. That way you'd actually be able to get some functional use out of them, say for a little more ventilation on hot track days or for minimizing wind buffeting with the front window opened.

Norm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
You asked: “seriously,” to which I replied: “seriously.” I don’t turn my head to look out the quarter windows behind me. Like I said above… I have my mirrors angled outwards to see that area. I also don’t turn my head 180 to look out my rear window when changing lanes. I use a mirror for that as well.

Advertisement

MBGRAM-1
Advertisement