Sponsored

Okanagan Mustangs - Does anyone know if you can rip around Area 27?

TruckandaMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX 4 2021 Mustang GT
Just looking to see if anyone in here is a member at Area 27? Or if you can day pass there too? For those of you that don’t know BC the Okanagan valley has a Jacques Villeneuve race track near Oliver, BC. The Grand Tour with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May did an episode there in 2018 Season 2 Episode 10 (on prime).

This area of Canada is the most incredible place for driving. The drive from Osoyoos to Calgary is the ultimate drive in a convertible. I can’t wait this summer to do it over and over. There are over 260 wineries in the Valley, amazing orchards, restaurants, breweries, and a new wine village. Paradise for Mustang convertibles!!!
Sponsored

Ogopogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Prem Vert, 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Turb
I don't think there are day passes though it is best you contact them directly as they have special events, driving schools, and such that may be open to the public at some cost obviously. They are pretty sticky about who goes on their track, with what vehicle, etc, etc.

I am hoping to have my '22 vert delivered just in time for Spring cruising.

OP
OP
TruckandaMustang

TruckandaMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX 4 2021 Mustang GT
I don't think there are day passes though it is best you contact them directly as they have special events, driving schools, and such that may be open to the public at some cost obviously. They are pretty sticky about who goes on their track, with what vehicle, etc, etc.

I am hoping to have my '22 vert delivered just in time for Spring cruising.
yeah I know you have to have specific break lines, break fluids that don’t over heat, vehicle has to be on
I think shape etc etc. mine will have about 60 kms on it in the spring.
Sponsored