Sponsored

Oil separators available for 2021 ROUSH phase 2 blown GT?

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
I have the same one as Bruce it fits perfect with the Roush supercharger!
Do you have the single catxh can or double like the one I ordered?
Thanks Anthony
Sponsored

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Yes. It is a perfect fit. Many of us use it.
UPR 5030-98-1-RSH 2015-2020 Mustang GT Single Valve Oil Catch Can Separator Plug N Play™ (Black - Roush Supercharger)
Hi Bruce
Question, on dual catch can set up, where does the hose get connected on valve cover? There are 2 points on valve cover that appear to be pcv locations. And UPR directions suck, youtube video sucks too. They have a single can set up video for the dual set up for directions. Wtf!?!?!?
Also, which location on airpipe from TB to CAI does it get connected too? UPR doesnt mention.. man they are jokesters!! I'm gonna call them tomorrow and tell them they should have correct instructions for there products.
Thanks man, Anthony

Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Hi Bruce
Question, on dual catch can set up, where does the hose get connected on valve cover? There are 2 points on valve cover that appear to be pcv locations. And UPR directions suck, youtube video sucks too. They have a single can set up video for the dual set up for directions. Wtf!?!?!?
Also, which location on airpipe from TB to CAI does it get connected too? UPR doesnt mention.. man they are jokesters!! I'm gonna call them tomorrow and tell them they should have correct instructions for there products.
Thanks man, Anthony
I am really not sure about the dual without looking at it. The instructions for single passenger side were OK. You probably will need to call them.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I am really not sure about the dual without looking at it. The instructions for single passenger side were OK. You probably will need to call them.
Hi,
Yeah, I called them and they gave me step by step. I offered to give them updated pics because theres are wrong and old. They agreed, and actually offered me a few bucks off price for correct pics. So, I guess it worked out well. =) They were actually quite nice. Thanks for reply, as well.
Thanks Anthony

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Anthony would you please send me PM me the pics. Thanks. I'm getting ready to bite the bullet for the dual set-up.

Hi,
Yeah, I called them and they gave me step by step. I offered to give them updated pics because theres are wrong and old. They agreed, and actually offered me a few bucks off price for correct pics. So, I guess it worked out well. =) They were actually quite nice. Thanks for reply, as well.
Thanks Anthony

Lads1719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT: PP1: 300A: Lightning Blue
I finally got around to installing the passenger side today. UPR really should mention that the single is compatible with Roush SC, But why sell one at 200, when you can sell two at 399.

If you go with just the single can the instructions are the same except you have an extra step to cut and cap the oil line coming from the back. Cut the line right before the connectors split into the L, cap with a 3/8 barb fitting and zip tie that line alongside the wire harness. At 4:10 in this video you get a good visual, even tho it’s the old blower

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Hi guys,

Which oil separators are available for ROUSH phase 2 blown GT? I'm looking to add one.

Thanks, Anthony
Get the Dual for the Roush SC. It's made specifically for the Roush. That's what I have.

Sponsored
OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Anthony would you please send me PM me the pics. Thanks. I'm getting ready to bite the bullet for the dual set-up.
Hi man
Yes, once I install it next week.
Anthony