Oil Pressure Gauge UK Mach 1's

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
The manual states that the Oil Pressure Gauge can be selected on the digital dash, it even shows a picture of the gauge with all the other options, but in the car it's not there.
Presumably the electronic selection was deleted because there was a physical gauge in the US model, but the UK doesn't get those centre gauges.
The most "track ready Mustang", and we are left relying on a red light to come on if the oil pressure drops, (by which time your motor is cooked)!
Anyone know if there is a code to recover it for selection?
Sponsored

kindy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1 JFG
The manual states that the Oil Pressure Gauge can be selected on the digital dash, it even shows a picture of the gauge with all the other options, but in the car it's not there.
Presumably the electronic selection was deleted because there was a physical gauge in the US model, but the UK doesn't get those centre gauges.
The most "track ready Mustang", and we are left relying on a red light to come on if the oil pressure drops, (by which time your motor is cooked)!
Anyone know if there is a code to recover it for selection?
Ive seen a video of someone selecting digital oil pressure. Was 100% a UK or EU car.

OP
OP
Geofft21

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
Ive seen a video of someone selecting digital oil pressure. Was 100% a UK or EU car.
Yes I think I may have seen that, it wasn't on the Bullitt so I was looking out for confirmation and was expecting it to be there!
Sponsored