Oil Pan Removal/Installation Instructions for BSD

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I've inlcuded the FSM instructions below with this post for anyone looking to do the Balance Shaft Delete (BSD). You'll basically need to pull the oil pan, unbolt the BS carriage assembly (4 bolts), install the BSD plug and bolt, and then button everything up.

There are several manufacturers that make BSD kits for these engines. Ford Performance (what I use), Mountune, CFM, James Barone, and Massive are a few of the more popular ones. Anything of the BSD kits that work on the EcoBoost, MZR, or Duratec engines will work with this platform as well.

I'm running short on time, but I'll update this post in the future with some links to the more popular BSD kits.

Clicky clicky
Sponsored

Last edited:

LuckyJerk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang AT
This is great!
Do you have any other doc like this that show step by step procedures for other kinds of work?

OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
This is great!
Do you have any other doc like this that show step by step procedures for other kinds of work?
I have the entire manual. I've already PDF'd some things, like Intake Manifold removal/installation, that I have on my phone. Other things, like oil pump removal/install, would have to be created.

brimstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Ecoboost
I have the entire manual. I've already PDF'd some things, like Intake Manifold removal/installation, that I have on my phone. Other things, like oil pump removal/install, would have to be created.
Do you think you could PDF me the brake caliper install pages? Specifically for the GT...I just need the torque values. Upgrading to GT calipers so I need the torque values for the caliper to knuckle, banjo bolt to caliper, and brake line to hard line. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Do you think you could PDF me the brake caliper install pages? Specifically for the GT...I just need the torque values. Upgrading to GT calipers so I need the torque values for the caliper to knuckle, banjo bolt to caliper, and brake line to hard line. Thanks in advance!
Shoot me a PM with an email address. It'll be late tonight after I get off work, but I'll find it and send it over.

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
I have a 2015 GT. These instructions are for the Eco-boost. Are the instructions the same? Also, i thought a front end alignment would be needed, but I don't see that in the documented you linked to, Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I have a 2015 GT. These instructions are for the Eco-boost. Are the instructions the same? Also, i thought a front end alignment would be needed, but I don't see that in the documented you linked to, Thanks
You don't have balance shafts to delete in the Coyote engine. If you're looking for instructions to pulling the Coyote oil pan, then no, it wouldn't be the same.
Sponsored