Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Hello
My bad luck seams to continiue with my Mustangs. My 2015 gt had a bad paint jobb from the factory, i bought it new. The half of the car got repainted. This spring i traided it for the bullitt
Now the saga continiue. The bullitt have a gearbox leakage, noticed som drops of oil when i looked under the car. Tok it to my lokal dealer today for investigation, and yes they confirmed that it has a oil leakage. Now the gearbox neads to be teard down and new gaskets put in.
O Happy days.
DSC_0244.JPG

ATTACH=full]414858[/ATTACH
DSC_0249.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ontheedge

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Yup the warranty covers it. But it really sucks, a new car with only 1200 miles on the meter and it neds a transmission repair. I start to Wonder what the f.. ck ford are doing. There quality control sucks.

Last edited:

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Yup the warranty covers it. But it really sucks, a new car with only 1200 miles on the meter and it neds a transmission repair. I start to Wonder what the f.. ck ford are doing. There quality control sucks.
Outsourced parts is outsourced parts. Mexico or china...

OP
OP
Ontheedge

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Update on the oil leak
My Bullitt has now returned from the shop and warranty repair. It was an easy fix , turned out to be the air breather hose frome the transmission that was not properly seated. The transmission never had to be removed, the shop managed to fix it mounted to the car.

Sponsored

K3993

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3993 traded. 2022 MACH 1
Update on the oil leak
My Bullitt has now returned from the shop and warranty repair. It was an easy fix , turned out to be the air breather hose frome the transmission that was not properly seated. The transmission never had to be removed, the shop managed to fix it mounted to the car.
Interesting, I will have to see where this located and take a look next time it is jacked up.
Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue A10
Hence why it is wise not to jump to conclusions...

OP
OP
Ontheedge

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Hence why it is wise not to jump to conclusions...
Its easy to get frustrated when your new car that you bought for hard earned money that you have saved up for a long time is a leaking oil pit, but it turned out great. I really like the Bullitt ,its a thrill to drive and there are not many if any cars that you get so much performance per buck. Atleast here in Sweden. You are lucky in the US that have all the great performance/pick up cars.
Nothing beats the sound of a V8. Happy driving.

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue A10
You hit the nail on the head. I think it is the most unique of the Mustangs and with a simple tune can surpass the GT350 power numbers. Definitely a head turner as well.

Glad you are enjoying it as much as I do!
Sponsored