Sponsored

Officially in the market................

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
I would not touch a first year vette, specially with them switching to mid engine. Good luck with that. Maybe even 2nd year. I'd get 3rd year for sure.
100% agree. It is one of the reasons I ended up going with a GT350 for a few years. People complain about Ford reliability but my experience with Ford is that they at least try to make things right. Based on my experience GM likes to just deny everything and wait for class action lawsuits before they step up and take responsibility.
Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
100% agree. It is one of the reasons I ended up going with a GT350 for a few years. People complain about Ford reliability but my experience with Ford is that they at least try to make things right. Based on my experience GM likes to just deny everything and wait for class action lawsuits before they step up and take responsibility.
100% from the bent wheel debacle and heat soaking trans and heat soaking motor, all on the z06, but the bent wheels are on z06 and ZR1, probably GS too.

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
100% from the bent wheel debacle and heat soaking trans and heat soaking motor, all on the z06, but the bent wheels are on z06 and ZR1, probably GS too.
Yep, same reason I kept my C6Z and skipped the C7Z. Going with a ZLE now though because it's proven. Might move to a GT500 in a few years if it turns out to be a reliable track beast.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Yep, same reason I kept my C6Z and skipped the C7Z. Going with a ZLE now though because it's proven. Might move to a GT500 in a few years if it turns out to be a reliable track beast.
this is what i did, and also my train of thought. I’m awfully anxious to get some of these owner’s impressions of the car.

it’s strange though, I’m even annoyed at all the delays with this car and i don’t even have one comin! first world problems i suppose

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
this is what i did, and also my train of thought. I’m awfully anxious to get some of these owner’s impressions of the car.

it’s strange though, I’m even annoyed at all the delays with this car and i don’t even have one comin! first world problems i suppose
Can't even imagine what it's like for the folks that have one ordered. I'm just thankful the Big 3 are destroying the imports by warring with each other.
Sponsored