Sponsored

Officially in the market................

Snowwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2017 Expedition, 2019 Honda Civic
It's time to order! I am officially in the market for a GT500 if I can order exactly what I want and not pay above MSRP. If anyone knows of a dealer who can help me within 500 miles of Nashville or Knoxville please drop me a PM.
Its a long shot I know, but if I fail there is always a 2019 Z06 (which are being discounted heavily) or I can order a C8.

Don't hate me for liking Corvettes. The GT500 is my first choice.
Sponsored

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
At this stage in the game, you will have to wait for the 2021 model year order banks to open, which is next July, to have any reasonable shot at a custom order for MSRP.

OP
OP

Snowwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Maybe I'll get lucky. Open to most colors except black and only want the technology package.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Pick up the phone and start calling dealer after dealer.

Sponsored

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
Fair warning, people are flying across the country for the privilege to pay over MSRP for one of these things.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
OP I'm officially in the market as well. I doubt you'll find a msrp deal any time soon but just remember patients is a virtue! I'm hoping to lock down a msrp this summer and take delivery next spring. Hopefully something pops up before then but I'm in no hurry, worse case scenario, I'm stuck driving my Frankenstein build. I'm planning on getting an custom tune and send her in the 10's before it's time to say goodbye to the old girl!

OP
OP

Snowwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Fair warning....
Rude awakening...….
I get it, I really do...….Not being brand loyal to any make and having patience works for me.

I don't have to have a GT500. Its my #1 choice but their are other cars that make me smile as well. A great deal on a new or used Z06 will make me just as happy. Wont track or drag anything I buy. Just enjoy the power and the handling. Learned a long time ago not to fall in love with any inanimate object. Its fine with me if an order has to be placed and the wait is a year.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It's time to order! I am officially in the market for a GT500 if I can order exactly what I want and not pay above MSRP. If anyone knows of a dealer who can help me within 500 miles of Nashville or Knoxville please drop me a PM.
Its a long shot I know, but if I fail there is always a 2019 Z06 (which are being discounted heavily) or I can order a C8.

Don't hate me for liking Corvettes. The GT500 is my first choice.
Same boat, except no white. Lots of those online. I have contacted every dealer expecting a GT500 on East Coast to mid-west and South. Most are sold long ago with ADM, have current ADM of 20K or higher, or they want highest bidder. They even list at MSRP, but waste your time. Even in 2000s, you had to wait until year 3 to order one. Best thing is to wait until they get on dealer lots in spring and name your price or better yet in September after sports car season.

Oh, a slightly used one with no Gas Guzzler rape tax might be the ticket.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
The problem you are facing is you waited until it was released and its full specs were released, and your currently searching while in the jetstream of its phenomenal performance hype.

Those of that got one at or near msrp, did so many months ago.

But make no mistake, we called every dealer on our respective coasts and as far inland as we could.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I've been in the market for 2 years now. I've already had several rude awakenings.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The problem you are facing is you waited until it was released and its full specs were released, and your currently searching while in the jetstream of its phenomenal performance hype.

Those of that got one at or near msrp, did so many months ago.

But make no mistake, we called every dealer on our respective coasts and as far inland as we could.
Um..... years

OP
OP

Snowwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Internet manager from a Ford dealership returned my car late yesterday and told me the car is limited availability and they might be able to let me order me one for MSRP. Told them I was interested and asked them to call me and if they had an actual allocation to order one. Will keep you all posted as to what happens.
Don't shoot the messenger nor ask for the name of the dealer. If the order goes in for MSRP I'll post all the info.

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
Voice of experience here: call more dealers while waiting on them to get back to you. Will take forever if you wait to be disappointed by each individual dealer one at a time.
Sponsored