Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
just got the same update.
HP too. Order 5/17
So you got three order updates in one week, one pushing you back to the week of the 22nd, another to the week of the 6th and now another one to the end of the month?
Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I'm starting to wonder what Granger might sell me a lightly optioned 2022 GT500 for if I get pushed to a 2022.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I just wish we knew if there is even a chance that our cars will be done before they are cancelled. Maybe I'm feeling very pessimistic today, but I think we will get strung along for the next month and a half before Ford cancels next to all of our orders. I further predict that instead of a nice fruit basket, phone call, and heavy discount from Ford by way of apology, all we will "get" will be the opportunity to jump the line on the 2022 orders, and be obligated to pay the additional cost increase for the '22 year. Actually if I'm being honest I bet they will put us behind the current pre-orders because that requires less effort on their part.

Personally if it comes to that, I'm taking my deposit from Granger and buying an overpriced used GT350 or Porsche rather than wait another half a year to see if Ford honors their word on these.
Funny. I sold my overpriced almost 10 years old Porsche 991 to fund the Mach 1 plus enough change to buy a Honda Civic, if I can find one. This is the best market if you are a used car seller. But if you are a new car buyer, there is nothing that beats the price of a Mach 1 from Granger. So, I’ll just wait.

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
I received my email as well:

“We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Mustang Mach 1.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of December 27, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.”

Specs:
Mach 1 Premium 700A
Oxford White
Tremec 6-speed
Mach 1 Handling Pack
Red Painted Calipers
Factory rear seat delete

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
My recollection is that the Big Three shut down for two weeks, over Christmas and New Years.

Did the OEMs cut a deal with the unions?

Sponsored

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
So you got three order updates in one week, one pushing you back to the week of the 22nd, another to the week of the 6th and now another one to the end of the month?
3 delays in 3 consecutive days.
what’s crazy is my original build day was 9/27 and every time I got close it got pushed
Oxford
A10
HP
Elite
Red calipers
Nav

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
Week 12/26 email as well.

4/6 order. Loaded FJG 6M car minus nav/rear seat delete.

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
Yep. I can't see how this actually gets made as a 2021 according to the legal definitions of model year I'm finding.

Sponsored

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Yep. I can't see how this actually gets made as a 2021 according to the legal definitions of model year I'm finding.
I feel for you guys who got pushed. With the current run of delays you are getting close to end of the year.

I never got a VIN. So I am curious how many pending orders are being cancelled.

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
I thought I read on here somewhere that 21' production ends on 12/23 and now with a build week of 12/27 not sure how that works. 2021.5 Haha:crackup:

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
I e mailed Granger yesterday. Quick reply as always from a quality dealer. Ford isn't telling them much though. He hasn't heard of any canceled orders yet. Feels retail orders will be built before stock. I still think we're running out of time though.
Sponsored