2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I am getting really concerned tbh. I really do want this car, but this wait is problematic for a number of reasons.
Sponsored

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
Got the email last night and like you all pushed to as you guessed it 11/22. This latest push will make it 6 months from order date. What bothers me is that Ford takes custom orders that they are having a hard time building, if you cant Build the car don’t take the orders.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Got the email last night and like you all pushed to as you guessed it 11/22. This latest push will make it 6 months from order date. What bothers me is that Ford takes custom orders that they are having a hard time building, if you cant Build the car don’t take the orders.
this last one was a gut punch.

I’m concerned at this point. Not much room for any more delays

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
My date has been pushed back nearly 3 weeks

I’m now the week of the 22nd in November

just got the email. I’m over this.

same here.... I wonder IF and WHEN they might just cancel even a NON HP car now?

Last edited:

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
I find it offensive they are actually taking 22 orders with so many 21s not built still.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
They need the feedback loop to gauge interest and if they might have to make a contract mod.

If they don't take orders then people will just buy from someone else, like say camaro or ct4-v blackwing which I priced out as same last night and equipped far better than any mustang.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
same here.... I wonder IF and WHEN they might just cancel even a NON HP car now?
I seeb

That is my fear with them cancelling broncos and other vehicles in the Ford lineup.

There is another thread where people were saying their GT premiums were bumped up (as much as a month).

So that tells me this is not chip related, but supply chain related for parts particular to non HP and HP Mach 1s. I was never concerned my car would get built till now. If there is any more issues getting parts I think we are in danger personally, they stop producing 2021s the third week in December. Another 3 week delay and a lot of us will start getting canceled.

My original order with my local dealer was a GT Premium Performance Pack w/ A10, Carbon Fiber Interior pack, Active Exhaust, and magneride. It has not been bumped at all and is being built next week. I am starting to wonder if I should not gamble and take delivery of that car. I personally have not had a car since the beginning of July when I sold mine during the used car feeding frenzy.

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Well, to add a little "good news" to this thread, I just got a your car is "built" notice last night. Keep in mind, I might be one of the longer waits out there. Ordered March 8th.
Projected delivery to Granger is between 11/3 and 11/9. Getting close!
Hope the rest of you don't end up with as long of a wait as I've had.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As long as the chassis is painted and a vin assigned I doubt DoT really cares if a 2021 car is built in early 22

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
If they do cancel our orders they should offer the cancelled colors in 22. I mean your order gets cancelled and your consolation prize is a color you dont want and 10 less hp???

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
guessing there is a container on a boat off of the CA coast that is full of rear diff coolers or something else that is Mach specific and Ford can't build any more until that container makes it to Flat Rock.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
guessing there is a container on a boat off of the CA coast that is full of rear diff coolers or something else that is Mach specific and Ford can't build any more until that container makes it to Flat Rock.
That is more likely than you may think. Unfortunately, our latest spokesperson said we need to lower our expectations and that everyone is upset that we aren’t getting our treadmills. I guess they don’t think peoples livelihoods are more than a treadmill, so that’s why nothing is getting done.

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
It would be nice to know what SPECIFICALLY is holding up production.

My Ford contacts are legacy lol

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
My est delivery date is now oct 31 from the 21. I was told it was possibly stripes as mine as been through assembly and is just on hold. FP said he's not sure but believes those are installed last. Or it was rolled out to the parking lot waiting for something silly like a air filter.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It would be nice to know what SPECIFICALLY is holding up production.

My Ford contacts are legacy lol
It's not like the whole "we owe you" mechanism doesn't exist.
Sponsored