2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I’m there with you. 6 month wait is long enough.
yeah, only upside to a delay right now is that it gives me more time to fix a few things around the house and carport to receive the car (gotta do repairs on my driveway so that it can make it down....doesn't bother the bronco or f-250....but the car will be an issue with 6"+ deep broken and sunken sections. and to start walling in the carport to give the car a proper home.) and I get to put extra money away for more goodies for the car...ppf/CC, jack rales, hood struts, catch can, stop the hop, etc.
Sponsored

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
yeah, only upside to a delay right now is that it gives me more time to fix a few things around the house and carport to receive the car (gotta do repairs on my driveway so that it can make it down....doesn't bother the bronco or f-250....but the car will be an issue with 6"+ deep broken and sunken sections. and to start walling in the carport to give the car a proper home.) and I get to put extra money away for more goodies for the car...ppf/CC, jack rales, hood struts, catch can, stop the hop, etc.
I fully expected to get it late in the year and have to put it in the garage for the winter but at this point I just want to get it here and
Not have to think about it anymore. My luck when get to pick it up in Iowa I’ll run in to a snow storm towing it home. Oh well.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I fully expected to get it late in the year and have to put it in the garage for the winter but at this point I just want to get it here and
Not have to think about it anymore. My luck when get to pick it up in Iowa I’ll run in to a snow storm towing it home. Oh well.
same, at least I get to tow it south, so I might be able to bring it out once or twice before spring.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
You could always throw a long travel suspension kit on the Mach 1 instead of dealing with the driveway. Jimmy you could be the only one with a prerunner Mach 1!!!!

Sponsored

Mach1soldier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 f150 EB
I got a “in production” notice two weeks ago. Wondering when it will actually be built. The plant has been closed so I’m guessing it’s sitting in the line.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they will send the last few HP cars out with temporary tires on them to the dealer just to get them built and delivered?
Be nice but no they aren't. They are passing the buck to the dealer. I expect a great many cup 2's will be destroyed before the owners take possession.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Be nice but no they aren't. They are passing the buck to the dealer. I expect a great many cup 2's will be destroyed before the owners take possession.
Even the PS4S are not for the cold northern temp.have them on my scat pack and don’t drive them when it below 40*

Sponsored

B4theLobotomy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma, 2019 4Runner, 2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm due mine in tomorrow (10/19) per the dealer, received the first call about delivery on 10/2 confirmed again this past thursday. I remain optimistic however Ford tracker still states in production. I first saw in production on 9/30. Been a long wait.

Order confirmation: 4/24 same day ordered
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date: has changed 12 times, from 7/16 to 10/11.
Options: Race Red, premium, HP, Elite, Recaro's, Auto, red calipers
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Fresh call to Ford Performance this morning.

My build date is now 11/04, moving from 11/08..

2 weeks and 3 days.. let the count down begin.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Fresh call to Ford Performance this morning.

My build date is now 11/04, moving from 11/08..

2 weeks and 3 days.. let the count down begin.
Aren’t you lucky.

I just called as well. Build date from 03Nov to week of29Nov