2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Techapma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, HP, FJG, M6
@Mikepol2 - our order chronology is about the same except mine began on 3/5 with a VIN issued on 3/11.

HP, premium, appearance package, tremec, rear seat delete.

On 9/3 I got overly confident the car was actually going to get built on 9/13 because I had never gotten that close to my build date before. So, I ordera couple of accessories and Iā€™ll be dammed if four hours later a delay email showed up!!!

Iā€™m beginning to lose hope that it will get built.
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
@Mikepol2 - our order chronology is about the same except mine began on 3/5 with a VIN issued on 3/11.

HP, premium, appearance package, tremec, rear seat delete.

On 9/3 I got overly confident the car was actually going to get built on 9/13 because I had never gotten that close to my build date before. So, I ordera couple of accessories and Iā€™ll be dammed if four hours later a delay email showed up!!!

Iā€™m beginning to lose hope that it will get built.
Same here... was feeling really good about 9/27 so I bought a set of take-off base Mach 5-spoke wheels and some all-season tires for a winter setup. Wheel boxes stacked in the garage, 2 tires here, 2 more arriving tomorrow, TPMS Monday. All for nothing, for now.

pappagray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 PP1
Considering all these production issues, do we think Mach-1 will be available in 2022 again?

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I heard a rumor that all dealer stock Mach 1 orders have been cancelled.

they are focusing on customer retail orders.

I have two orders in. One is a GT Prem, White with black accent, A10, active exhaust, carbon fiber interior package and Mach 1 700A, A10, upgraded wheels and painted calipers

My first order is three weeks from production. The Mach 1 seems to be going through a lot of delays and supply chain issues.

Wondering if I should just go with my original order if it gets built

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I heard a rumor that all dealer stock Mach 1 orders have been cancelled.

they are focusing on customer retail orders.

I have two orders in. One is a GT Prem, White with black accent, A10, active exhaust, carbon fiber interior package and Mach 1 700A, A10, upgraded wheels and painted calipers

My first order is three weeks from production. The Mach 1 seems to be going through a lot of delays and supply chain issues.

Wondering if I should just go with my original order if it gets built
You may be rolling the dice at this point even for a GT. If youā€™re getting the A10 you may as well just get the GT.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You may be rolling the dice at this point even for a GT. If youā€™re getting the A10 you may as well just get the GT.
Wondering with all these delays, if a VIN has been issued as a 2021 and you receive your car in December for instance, how it that going to work? The car could be a model year old by the time itā€™s received.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
The white GT with my trade in tax credit and incentives is $12-$13,000 cheaper than the Mach 1

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Wondering with all these delays, if a VIN has been issued as a 2021 and you receive your car in December for instance, how it that going to work? The car could be a model year old by the time itā€™s received.
VIN have been issued for both. Chances are I will love the white GT and call it good if it gets built. I have not had a car since July.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
You guys need better visualization of your pain. Use a stacked bar graph with calendar across the bottom and days left to build on Y where the first color is the original quote and the second the revisions. And then you can annotate the vertical bar with the calendar value for readability instead of just days from x axis value.

You're welcome. I'm here to help. šŸ˜‹

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The white GT with my trade in tax credit and incentives is $12-$13,000 cheaper than the Mach 1
12 grand buys a lot of stickers and wheels, and aero too even at FP prices. And you'll have to fix the chassis on either car anyway.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
12 grand buys a lot of stickers and wheels, and aero too even at FP prices. And you'll have to fix the chassis on either car anyway.
I can buy a Roush stage 2 supercharger, new wheels, and spoiler for $13,000 all installed at my local dealer šŸ˜

I never plan on tracking the car. Just spirited driving around Cincinnatiā€™s winding roads

Mach 1 is like my dream car, but itā€™s becoming a pipe dream

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can buy a Roush stage 2 supercharger, new wheels, and spoiler for $13,000 all installed at my local dealer šŸ˜

I never plan on tracking the car. Just spirited driving around Cincinnatiā€™s winding roads

Mach 1 is like my dream car, but itā€™s becoming a pipe dream
In reality, theyā€™re all S550ā€™s and anything (within the limits of practicality) on one can be done to the other. So, my theory on this is simple. If youā€™re not going to keep it mint, original and low miles or a least have the Tremec from the GT350, why bother getting an M1. The GT is 100%, you have the A10, magneride, active exhaust and if itā€™s that important,
FP has the power pack to add the extra 20 hp. Plus, you get more color choices, the availability of the black accent package and the rear parking sensor which is missing on the M1. If you really think about it, the choices of options are really limited on the M1.

Last edited:

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Most of the last 4 months my car has been in the garage and while it doesnā€™t have a ton of miles I have spent a lot of time staring at it. Iā€™d say at least a couple nights a week I park my ass in a lawn chair in the garage and just stare at it, studying every little detail. I know for a fact my family thinks I belong in a straight jacket but I donā€™t care!
I have the same sickness!

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Yea but you are leaving out the most important / expensive packages here- the $6.5k PP1, the $1.7k magneride, and the $2.5k digital dash 401a package. That narrows it to a couple $k difference.

Comparing a base GT premium to the Mach on price is kinda apples and oranges, just IMO. To get close you have to load it with features and then itā€™s almost as $$ for a worse car. Thatā€™s why the M1 makes so much sense to me. My $0.02
Sponsored