2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Glad yours is moving in the right direction.

I ordered 13 days before you and I still have no VIN. I guess I need to call Ford Performance. I would think ours cars should be coming on the same truck to Chapman.

Did you order the handling package?
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Most of the last 4 months my car has been in the garage and while it doesn’t have a ton of miles I have spent a lot of time staring at it. I’d say at least a couple nights a week I park my ass in a lawn chair in the garage and just stare at it, studying every little detail. I know for a fact my family thinks I belong in a straight jacket but I don’t care!
Some evenings I back the Mach 1 out of the Garage onto the driveway, grab a beer or glass of wine and sit in a chair in the Garage enjoying the view, Mustangs can be artwork to be looked at, but you also get to drive the artwork, can't do that with paintings!!!

IMG_2358.JPG
It is with gratitude that I now have this thread to bear witness to my friends, family and significant other that while I cannot prove on the basis of this thread that I’m of sound mind, I can at least prove I’m not alone, and for that, I thank you. :cwl:

foxpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 (on order)
700a HP car, ordered June 25, have had build weeks all over the place. Just called FP and slated for week of Oct 25. Pleasantly surprised, last number I heard was late November.

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
Just called FP and no delay due to the gas leak shutdown, pleasantly surprised.
Saved me a call/email as mine is just a few days after your’s. Where are you picking up again? I’ll be headed to NC.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
It is with gratitude that I now have this thread to bear witness to my friends, family and significant other that while I cannot prove on the basis of this thread that I’m of sound mind, I can at least prove I’m not alone, and for that, I thank you. :cwl:
Just think, when all of our significant others have us committed to the nut house we can hang out and share car stories! It will be fun. Like a cars and coffee but with padded walls and prescription drugs lol

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Just think, when all of our significant others have us committed to the nut house we can hang out and share car stories! It will be fun. Like a cars and coffee but with padded walls and prescription drugs lol
can they at least bring out cars there any have them parked in the lawn so we can all stare at them for hours?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like our own private car show with better food and options.

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Some evenings I back the Mach 1 out of the Garage onto the driveway, grab a beer or glass of wine and sit in a chair in the Garage enjoying the view, Mustangs can be artwork to be looked at, but you also get to drive the artwork, can't do that with paintings!!!

IMG_2358.JPG
I wish I had mine to just look at. Mine is sitting at Granger waiting for the trucking company to have availability to pick it up. The waiting just won't end. grr

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is sitting at Granger waiting for the trucking company to have availability to pick it up. The waiting just won't end. grr
I'd be more worried about getting a berth on a freighter for the sail into the Med.

Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Interesting to hear about Flatrock. I'm sure my car is delayed again, but no email yet.

I finally had a chance to go see a Grabber yellow mustang in person. I ordered my Mach 1 based on faith but it's always bothered me how variable the color appears in photos. The car in question was an ecoboost with the black accent package:

IMG_8518.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

When I first saw it my main impression was relief, because it is a gorgeous color, and I was worried I would regret my order after waiting so long.

In person wearing polarized sunglasses (half the light, thanks physics) the car is very much a neon-ish yellow, to the point that I would call it more akin to a light grabber lime than a zinc yellow. With the sunglasses off, it looks more like the photo with more subtle neon.

My takeaway is that it is an amazing color, and the lucky ones who ordered it for the year will not regret it. If you have a chance to see one in person you absolutely should as it is a very difficult color to photograph- even now looking at my cell phone photos I'm like eh it looks different in person hah

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
RU in Pittsburgh proper or elsewhere? What dealer in NC cut you a (good?) deal?
North of town. I ordered from Asheboro Ford. Friend of the family, so I can’t share the pricing. I would say that overall, the two dealers posting on the forum here for Mach 1 orders seem to be pretty good on pricing.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Saved me a call/email as mine is just a few days after your’s. Where are you picking up again? I’ll be headed to NC.
5 mins from my house:like:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting to hear about Flatrock. I'm sure my car is delayed again, but no email yet.

I finally had a chance to go see a Grabber yellow mustang in person. I ordered my Mach 1 based on faith but it's always bothered me how variable the color appears in photos. The car in question was an ecoboost with the black accent package:

IMG_8518.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

When I first saw it my main impression was relief, because it is a gorgeous color, and I was worried I would regret my order after waiting so long.

In person wearing polarized sunglasses (half the light, thanks physics) the car is very much a neon-ish yellow, to the point that I would call it more akin to a light grabber lime than a zinc yellow. With the sunglasses off, it looks more like the photo with more subtle neon.

My takeaway is that it is an amazing color, and the lucky ones who ordered it for the year will not regret it. If you have a chance to see one in person you absolutely should as it is a very difficult color to photograph- even now looking at my cell phone photos I'm like eh it looks different in person hah
I can see the beautiful lime overtones. I see with your pictures, the nicest yellow I’ve ever seen. Love to see that in person!

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
9/27 was my last Ford email from July. Just got the dreaded Ford email moving me to the week of 10/4.
Sponsored