Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
OP
[ATTACH=full]612036[/ATTACH]
Twin Turbo
Today at 1:42 AM
BabyPanza said:
I see you’re a moderator so do you happen to know if an order already has a VIN will it for certain be a MY2021 or could Ford invalidate the VIN, cancel order and instruct customer to resubmit when MY2022 order banks open up?
As I understand it, if you have a VIN, your order will be built. Ford schedule in sufficient time between order banks closing and the new model year builds.

Attachments

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

Sponsored

rosco61

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chas
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram Laramie 19 Jeep Sahara 2015 HD Road King
My order went in 6-14 waiting for production.
Drove into the local Dodge dealer last saturday.
2021 Scat pak wide body black on black. Just for grins Wife and i sat in it and she loved it. Like really loved it.
I am not going to buy it but that's a nice package for 8 grand less cash. Maybe someday my Mach 1 HP FJG. I am patient!

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
My order went in 6-14 waiting for production.
Drove into the local Dodge dealer last saturday.
2021 Scat pak wide body black on black. Just for grins Wife and i sat in it and she loved it. Like really loved it.
I am not going to buy it but that's a nice package for 8 grand less cash. Maybe someday my Mach 1 HP FJG. I am patient!
I'm in the same boat. gt500 came in today and they'd let me have it for damn near msrp because their staff are my clients. either get that now, or wait 6 weeks and hope my hp mach 1 goes into production. Of course I want to wait for the car I've built and been waiting for, but its a hard temptation, especially with all these plant closures.

Last edited:

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I'm in the same boat. gt500 came in today and they'd let me have it for damn near msrp because their staff are my clients. either get that now, or wait 6 weeks and hope my hp mach 1 goes into production.
That’s a tough call.

i called FP today and my date hasn’t changed. So I’m going to try and be patient.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I'm in the same boat. gt500 came in today and they'd let me have it for damn near msrp because their staff are my clients. either get that now, or wait 6 weeks and hope my hp mach 1 goes into production. Of course I want to wait for the car I've built and been waiting for, but its a hard temptation, especially with all these plant closures.
I’d grab it if you can if you’ve ever considered it.

Sponsored

rbenedetti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAV
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Ford Explorer
Order Confirmation Date: 08/10
Priority Code: 1
Estimated Build Date: N/A
Options: FJG, 700A, HP
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

Outside of my order confirmation email, I am not received any other communications, but by now I know this is not necessarily atypical :-/ At some point I would think that a 2021 model no longer be produced leaving me to wonder what happened then.
I have been 'chip-shortaged', to coin a new verb. Got word today that my order has been cancelled. In my case, rather than queueing up a 2022 order, I decided to pull the trigger on my runner up, a Camaro 2SS 1LE, which is actually more performant than the Mach 1, though the driving dynamics are not quite as good. Given that this is my last gasoline powered car (at the very least, last stick-shift V8) and supply chain issues might linger in 2022, I felt like exercising the power of now was the right decision (wink). Best of luck to all of you who are still in the queue!

2021 Camaro Side Shot.jpg

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I have been 'chip-shortaged', to coin a new verb. Got word today that my order has been cancelled. In my case, rather than queueing up a 2022 order, I decided to pull the trigger on my runner up, a Camaro 2SS 1LE, which is actually more performant than the Mach 1, though the driving dynamics are not quite as good. Given that this is my last gasoline powered car (at the very least, last stick-shift V8) and supply chain issues might linger in 2022, I felt like exercising the power of now was the right decision (wink). Best of luck to all of you who are still in the queue!

Did you have an HP order?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Best of luck with it. Post some pics. Nice car. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
Sponsored