Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

foxpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 (on order)
Whoa, sorry to hear that. When did you order? I talked to Granger today and am at late November build date (ordered in late June) and was thinking about proactively canceling and ordering a 2022 instead at this point. I have the HP and really want it so I might be in the same boat as you anyway.
Sponsored

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Whoa, sorry to hear that. When did you order? I talked to Granger today and am at late November build date (ordered in late June) and was thinking about proactively canceling and ordering a 2022 instead at this point. I have the HP and really want it so I might be in the same boat as you anyway.
I think you are good. I ordered on 8/19, confirmation on 8/20, dead as of today.
I wouldn’t cancel anything if I were you. If you get one they way you want, who cares if it’s 21 or 22. I think I’ll be lucky to get one, supply chain is getting worse, not better. Keep your order.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I sure hope not. The factories already have workers who get laid off weeks at a time so all I'm saying is this won't really slow things down already than they are currently.
I think you are good. I ordered on 8/19, confirmation on 8/20, dead as of today.
I wouldn’t cancel anything if I were you. If you get one they way you want, who cares if it’s 21 or 22. I think I’ll be lucky to get one, supply chain is getting worse, not better. Keep your order.
I’m in it. The supply chain in electronic components is getting more competitive everyday.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Wow

I ordered a non HP one on 08/27. I have a build date on 11/08. When was your build date?
I’m worried about getting mine now. I have a big decision looming. There’s a performance pack car that’s gorgeous at my dealer right now, wondering if I should buy it or take this Mach 1 to the wire

rbenedetti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAV
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Ford Explorer
Wow

I ordered a non HP one on 08/27. I have a build date on 11/08. When was your build date?
I’m worried about getting mine now. I have a big decision looming. There’s a performance pack car that’s gorgeous at my dealer right now, wondering if I should buy it or take this Mach 1 to the wire
WOW. I ordered an HP on 08/10 and I fully expect to have my order dropped as well. Would I have bought a non-HP model if I had known about this supply chain SNAFU? I am not sure.

Sponsored

rbenedetti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAV
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Ford Explorer
I wonder if my 9 day head start will make a difference ;-) It's like the Olympics over here. Who knows, perhaps milliseconds make a difference, in terms of reserving parts!

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Wow

If it’s a non HP I’m sure you are okay.

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
I wonder if my 9 day head start will make a difference ;-) It's like the Olympics over here. Who knows, perhaps milliseconds make a difference, in terms of reserving parts!
I’d contact your dealer and get the status, they would be able to tell you.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Using my example, it took 2.5 weeks to come out of initial in production to built status. In your case, on 9/1, start counting 2.5 weeks or maybe sooner. I received no further emails until the status changed from in production to built 2.5 weeks later.
Dealer said it was build and should be at by dealer 9/18

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
If it was me, I'd find a car that had everything I wanted BUT the handling package and buy it. Easy enough to add the spoiler, splitter, and wheels/tires later. Different springs and sway bars but that's a relatively easy add too. Camber plates as well. About the only other difference is Magneride programming but wonder if you'd really notice unless you were taking it to the track and trying to squeeze an extra tenth out of a lap.

With any luck, my car #2 will be available for someone to snatch up in Nov/Dec!

Sponsored

Sindeki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP Ordered
Ordered 3/22
1631107459954.png

Been moved 9 times, and just got moved back again to end of the month. :(
1631107220307.png

700A
Elite
HP

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Ordered 3/22
1631107459954.png

1631107220307.png

700A
Elite
HP
Welcome to the 3/22 and 9/27 club! Although I’ve been sitting at 9/27 since Aug 7.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Ordered 3/22

1631107220307.png

700A
Elite
HP
Welcome to the 3/22 and 9/27 club! Although I’ve been sitting at 9/27 since Aug 7.
I am right behind y'all. 05OCT build date. but seeing these order cancellations now. Seeing GM shutting down plants remainder of the year, seeing flat rock shuttered for a week for unrelated issues. Bronco orders cancelled/postponed. Man, I have less than a month to go. COME ON AND GET BUILT!

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I am right behind y'all. 05OCT build date. but seeing these order cancellations now. Seeing GM shutting down plants remainder of the year, seeing flat rock shuttered for a week for unrelated issues. Bronco orders cancelled/postponed. Man, I have less than a month to go. COME ON AND GET BUILT!

Mine is November 8th. I do not have the handling package, but it is a Mach 1 Premium, A10, Iconic Silver, upgrade wheels and painted calipers. I am starting to wonder if it will get built at all.

I am in mental turmoil because it was between a performance pack car or a Mach 1 for me. And my dealer has a performance pack available to my exact build, I can have it and drive it Friday.. It is a gamble to go with my Mach 1 order.
Sponsored