2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
At least we entertain each other while we wait.:crackup:
hahaha always good to find others who share your disorder
That’s what we’re all here for. Having the forum to vent about delays and bullshit about the Mach 1 gives us a healthy outlet. It’s probably saving a few marriages lol. My wife has been very supportive but if she has to hear my pitch for why I need long tubes one more time that might be the end of things at home :cwl:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
5 Thursdays, 5 Fridays, and 4 Saturdays for the HP order. 1 Tuesday (?!), 1 Thursday, 1 Friday, and 2 Saturdays for the non-HP order.
You have to know I really didn’t expect you to give me an answer. :clap::like::like::cwl:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Last weekend my build date slipped to Nov 29. Got another email last night pulling it to the left to Nov 22. Maybe it will be here by Christmas.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Last weekend my build date slipped to Nov 29. Got another email last night pulling it to the left to Nov 22. Maybe it will be here by Christmas.
Why does this whole thing sound like a horse race?

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Back when COTUS was a thing, my 2017 Mustang GT I ordered said it was being built. Little did I know, the car was delivered to the dealer and they almost sold it to a military man ready to pay cash for it that day. Thankfully a salesman remembered it was a custom order and didn't sell it to him. Point is, the order system isn't really accurate. It's a decent estimate but don't take it to heart.

hoopty01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-350 DRW, 2015 HD Road King, 2021 Mach 1
Build dates don’t seem to mean much. I had a build date of 8/16 still in production.
My build date was also 16 August. Tracker still says in production, called dealer and they said it shows in transit on their end (waiting on a truck to deliver).

balzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Balaji
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1
My build date was also 16 August. Tracker still says in production, called dealer and they said it shows in transit on their end (waiting on a truck to deliver).
yea im in the same boat as well, Mine says built on 20th and the dealer says its in transit . Im not sure which is right so i just gave up looking for the status online and decided ill just wait for the dealer to call me when the car is here

Sponsored

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
Not related necessarily to a Mach 1, but for all those "patiently" waiting, I put together a distraction video on YouTube combining my song "Take Flight" with a Top Gear episode featuring Ken Block and Matt LeBlanc taking a quick tour of London in a somewhat modified Mustang:-) Happy Sunday

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
Order confirmation: 4/9/21
Priority Code: ?
Estimated Build Date: 7/26/21 (blend date)
Options: Premium, 6MT, NO HP, NO ELITE, BLUE, Wheel upgrade, red calipers & NAV
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: 8/24/2021

Estimated delivery date just appeared today! We can say about a month in transit time.

IMO looks like a pretty serious dividing line happened in April, early month orders seem to be getting built and will arrive soon. Those who have order dates later in April are reporting long delays.
Car arrived a bit ahead of schedule!

Scheduled delivery date : August 28. Window according to transit times was Aug 20-28th.
Actually arrived at dealer: August 16

I took possession on August 27th, I was pretty sick and could not come and get the car until I recovered.

Car is outstanding, my particular car has great initial quality, even panel gaps, and no fit and finish issues inside or out, I'm feeling thankful and very happy I love the car. They look significantly more attractive in person, I was a bit surprised by just how much better it looks than the photographs. The car is dirty in the picture, I told them not to wash it.

Chassis M3330.

IMG_20210817_134632636.jpg

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Car arrived a bit ahead of schedule!

Scheduled delivery date : August 28. Window according to transit times was Aug 20-28th.
Actually arrived at dealer: August 16

I took possession on August 27th, I was pretty sick and could not come and get the car until I recovered.

Car is outstanding, my particular car has great initial quality, even panel gaps, and no fit and finish issues inside or out, I'm feeling thankful and very happy I love the car. They look significantly more attractive in person, I was a bit surprised by just how much better it looks than the photographs. The car is dirty in the picture, I told them not to wash it.

Chassis M3330.
Congrats! I'm really looking forward to getting mine one day, week, month... whatever it may be. Odds aren't in favor for handling pack, elite, premium models for getting built apparently.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Congrats! I'm really looking forward to getting mine one day, week, month... whatever it may be. Odds aren't in favor for handling pack, elite, premium models for getting built apparently.
Feeling cautiously optimistic that Ford is getting a little better at scheduling... my Sept 27 date hasn't moved for a couple weeks. Today I'm 28 days from production and have never been closer than 32 days without getting bumped back farther out.

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
I've got the same date as you - 9/27. Mine were moving way before getting close to 1 month, so to be less than 30 days is crazy. I'm sure we'll drive past each other during break-in!
Sponsored