Official GT350/R Mustang Owners Registry

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Wow!!! That is friggin nice!! Now it's my favorite color. Dang it....

Congrats and thanks for showing.
What color did you get Rob?
(If I got off my lazy keyboard, I would probably find it somewhere)
Sponsored

Lilpwnie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT350
What color did you get Rob?
(If I got off my lazy keyboard, I would probably find it somewhere)
I'm on page 64, 3/4 way down.

Oxford white with Kona blue stripes. I absolutely love it as well. 328 miles on clock, time now..

I've put three layers of CMX on it already!

The sound and burlyness of it all with a smart handling feel sealed the deal for me. It's my first ever Mustang and I'm proud to have it !

Enjoy and Congrats again!

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Geez, it is about time! What took so long? *ducking*

Depending on the lighting, Performance Blue and Velocity Blue have a similar look. Both were on my list. It appears performance Blue is also a pearl?
Yeah-Yeah I know Mike!
I still had to do that damn work thing and then come home and slave over a new Shelby... what IDIOT would spend 12.5 hours with "new" factory paint trying to make it look "new". Didn't the last sentence already establish that the paint was already "new"? Loved every minute of it!!!
Seriously though, when I was having second thoughts about how this color would look, I was partially swayed on changing to Velocity Blue because of your photos of your car... it looked great and I knew it was "BLUE", not some funny lavender color as I had on my I-Phone photo from inside a dealership.
I love both colors and would really like to get both a Velocity Blue parked next to my Performance Blue to see and compare them side-by-side.
You almost had me changing my color because of your photos...!
As far as being a pearl... I don't know and can't tell visually.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Thanks buddy! I really appreciate that. Did you use the 3M sealant stuff? Not sure if thats overkill, but seems like it.

I'll get mine done this weekend, then update pictures.
Thanks buddy! I really appreciate that. Did you use the 3M sealant stuff? Not sure if thats overkill, but seems like it.

I'll get mine done this weekend, then update pictures.
No I didn’t, I felt that was overkill as well. Just make sure the splitter is wet enough to allow you to manipulate the letters since the spaces have insets for the letter. Using s hair dryer or something to help with the bonding helped as well.

Good luck!

IronSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
No I didn’t, I felt that was overkill as well. Just make sure the splitter is wet enough to allow you to manipulate the letters since the spaces have insets for the letter. Using s hair dryer or something to help with the bonding helped as well.

Good luck!
With help from you and dp, I finally got em on! Not sure if it’s just me, but they look a little wonky unless you’re looking at them straight on, bc of how the splitter is angled.

Now to see how long they last once I take the power washer to the car! :crackup:

Thanks for your help!

Sponsored

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Yeah-Yeah I know Mike!
I still had to do that damn work thing and then come home and slave over a new Shelby... what IDIOT would spend 12.5 hours with "new" factory paint trying to make it look "new". Didn't the last sentence already establish that the paint was already "new"? Loved every minute of it!!!
Seriously though, when I was having second thoughts about how this color would look, I was partially swayed on changing to Velocity Blue because of your photos of your car... it looked great and I knew it was "BLUE", not some funny lavender color as I had on my I-Phone photo from inside a dealership.
I love both colors and would really like to get both a Velocity Blue parked next to my Performance Blue to see and compare them side-by-side.
You almost had me changing my color because of your photos...!
As far as being a pearl... I don't know and can't tell visually.
I think the Performance Blue is a slightly muted tone. It reminds me of my '70 Mach 1, which is why it was one of my choices too. I do not see any lavender tone (but I am colorblind!) Velocity Blue has a brightness that pops in sunlight. In shade, I sometimes cannot see the difference. It loooks like both colors are pearls. The metallics have the metal flake that sparkles in the sun where pearls glow.

Your detail sklls are impressive. I too find detailing the car being my 'therapy'. It forces me to focus and shuts off my brain from all the nonsense distracting me (and those voices!).

When Mark gets his Shelby, we may need to fly up and detail it with him. He really deserves the therapy!

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
not the same lighting....but...
dp.jpg
S3.jpg

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Here is a Ford Performance Blue indoors with poor lighting, and it looks a little lavender to me due to the light.

Not mine.jpg

Last edited:

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Only because it is freshly waxed.

Sponsored

IronSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
  • GT350R
  • KR060
  • Velocity Blue/White Stripes
  • All options
R on track.jpg
Nice, man! Do you have any pics of it sitting still? I have a 19 thats performance blue with white stripes (non R), so somewhat similar. I am trying to decide between red calipers or yellow ones (have the black ones now, and want some color to offset the wheels). I have zero photoshop skills, so I am looking for real life examples. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited: