Sponsored

Official GT350/R Mustang Owners Registry

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hey Readfast..

I have not taken delivery yet. I have a connection at a dealer who was trying to locate an R for me somewhere in the country. As expected no allocations found but we located about 6 new cars and 6 lightly used cars (new but driven). All had huge mark ups of course and wrong colors. By chance I called a dealer in my hometown and they had an Oxford R that had been ordered a year ago that the deal had fallen through on. Pure luck. It was the only R they had gotten as they are pretty much a truck store. I bought it on the spot. It has been there for two weeks for panel adjustments, stripe replacement, clear bra and weather. It is chassis GR272 and the build date was 11/16 so those dates make sense...
Am happy to be corrected but something doesn't make sense there. Was the car built 11/16/15? A car built 11/16 should have an HR not a GR, which was the year before, right? Or at least the last GRs were built before June of 2016. So that car was sitting around for over a year? What is the mileage, does the VIN on the motor match, etc.
Sponsored

Mr. Adair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
Am happy to be corrected but something doesn't make sense there. Was the car built 11/16/15? A car built 11/16 should have an HR not a GR, which was the year before, right? Or at least the last GRs were built before June of 2016. So that car was sitting around for over a year? What is the mileage, does the VIN on the motor match, etc.
I actually could have simply typed GR instead of HR. The car is still at my dealer and not at my home, picking it up tomorrow weather permitting. I do not know the nomenclature of the dash plates. I have the window sticker, VIN etc. and all car paperwork with me. Door jam sticker says 11/16. Car cover arrived at dealer 11/2/16. Can't see the car being made in '15. They only made 15 cars first year right? It's not one of them! Does the VIN include build date?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I actually could have simply typed GR instead of HR. The car is still at my dealer and not at my home, picking it up tomorrow weather permitting. I do not know the nomenclature of the dash plates. I have the window sticker, VIN etc. and all car paperwork with me. Door jam sticker says 11/16. Car cover arrived at dealer 11/2/16. Can't see the car being made in '15. They only made 15 cars first year right? It's not one of them! Does the VIN include build date?
That has to be one of the last HRs to be built for 2016 calender year. Yours is HR.
Mine was built 2nd week of Oct and am HR231.

Mr. Adair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
That has to be one of the last HRs to be built for 2016 calender year. Yours is HR.
Mine was built 2nd week of Oct and am HR231.
Hey Machsmith..

Very cool! Our R's are close to brothers. Can't be too many between MN and IA? Thanks for the info. Like I said, I'm lucky to have found it here in Mpls. Original owner ordered and backed out the day before I found it. I was convinced I was going out of state to find an R. Where in Iowa are you? I'm down there every 6 weeks or so for work.

KenF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
Well after 7 years I finally purchased a car for myself and oh what a car. I've never been more happy I waited this long for something. I've been lurking here on the forums but since i took delivery of my new girl yesterday I figured it was time to register and say hello. I guess I'm still in shock it's mine and my wife said ok :)

2017 GT350
Chassis H0595
Lightning Blue w/ Black Roof
Convenience Package

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Hey Machsmith..

Very cool! Our R's are close to brothers. Can't be too many between MN and IA? Thanks for the info. Like I said, I'm lucky to have found it here in Mpls. Original owner ordered and backed out the day before I found it. I was convinced I was going out of state to find an R. Where in Iowa are you? I'm down there every 6 weeks or so for work.
Nope...I've yet to see another, though I'm sure they are out there.. I'm about 10 miles west of Des Moines
Congrats on the awesome car!

Mr. Adair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
Well after 7 years I finally purchased a car for myself and oh what a car. I've never been more happy I waited this long for something. I've been lurking here on the forums but since i took delivery of my new girl yesterday I figured it was time to register and say hello. I guess I'm still in shock it's mine and my wife said ok :)

2017 GT350
Chassis H0595
Lightning Blue w/ Black Roof
Convenience Package
Congrats! And cool wife btw...

JoelinNOVA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 R
2017 GT350 H1416 Grabber Blue White Stripes Electronics Package Delivered March 4th 2017

Sponsored

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
Absolutely Amazing

Took delivery of H2230 last week. Talk about an amazing machine. Nothing but love. Now to name her ... maybe Jessica, because she's not bad, she's just made that way. Loving the Ruby Red.
DSC_7001(1).jpg
DSC_6988(1).jpg
DSC_6995.jpg

Senoj007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
2017 GT350 Oxford White blue OTT stripes. H1728
Not much done to it yet...20% tints, xpel rocker panels and wheel arches, steeda clutch spring, blendmount radar detector mount, lloyds Shelby logo mats, redline hood .

This will be a daily driver and it has about 1.200 miles on it. First oil change at 750 miles.

Sponsored

Last edited: