Official GT350/R Mustang Owners Registry

Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Hello everyone! I've been lurking as a visitor to this site for several months now and figured I might as well join. I Finally found something worth pulling the trigger on in Nov 2021. Like many people, I was hoping all of 2021 that the prices would drop, but we know where that lead to. I spent most of 2021 researching and keeping my eye out for "deals" through many different websites. As many of you are aware; this is an amazing car and there are not that many available to even test drive. I found 2 or 3 GT350's locally (within 250 miles) and one day I convinced my wife to come and test drive one with me. She reluctantly test drove it and she loved it. I continued to look throughout the fall and finally found one that was reasonably priced and that we both liked. Unfortunately, we've only been able to get it out 1 day since purchasing because of our WI winter. Now I just look at it each day in the garage and anxiously wait for the weather to get above 40 degrees again so I can take it.

2019 GT350
Orange Fury w/
Electronics Package
K0109
IMG_7269.PNG

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Hello everyone! I've been lurking as a visitor to this site for several months now and figured I might as well join. I Finally found something worth pulling the trigger on in Nov 2021. Like many people, I was hoping all of 2021 that the prices would drop, but we know where that lead to. I spent most of 2021 researching and keeping my eye out for "deals" through many different websites. As many of you are aware; this is an amazing car and there are not that many available to even test drive. I found 2 or 3 GT350's locally (within 250 miles) and one day I convinced my wife to come and test drive one with me. She reluctantly test drove it and she loved it. I continued to look throughout the fall and finally found one that was reasonably priced and that we both liked. Unfortunately, we've only been able to get it out 1 day since purchasing because of our WI winter. Now I just look at it each day in the garage and anxiously wait for the weather to get above 40 degrees again so I can take it.

2019 GT350
Orange Fury w/
Electronics Package
K0109
IMG_7269.PNG
Nice looking GT350 Matt...!
Since it's stuck in the garage and all you can do is look at it, it might be time to install the Shelby letters on the front chin spoiler. It makes it more fun to look at.
Enjoy you new toy my friend!

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350

2019 GT350
Orange Fury w/
Electronics Package
K0109
IMG_7269.PNG
Welcome from your neighbor to your west. Sweet ride!

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268

2019 GT350
Orange Fury w/
Electronics Package
K0109
IMG_7269.PNG
May I suggest…. The Northwoods Shelby Club is fun especially if you want to get out on track. There is a few of us from Wisco on this forum.

Sponsored

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
not sure if I've ever registered here.

2016 GT350R - GR039
Avalanche Grey, black strips
No electronics
Los Gatos, CA

16k miles and just had it's first detailing by anyone other than me...had a ceramic coating done to help keep out the elements.

R Front Q.jpg

R Front with buddy.jpg

R Rear Q left.jpg

R Roof.jpg

R Rear rear.jpg

R Rear Q.jpg

R Rear 2.jpg

R rear 1.jpg

R front.jpg

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Yeah baby! Welcome here. Enjoy that sweet orange car.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Congrats... if the resonators are still on, may want to consider neutering.
The exhaust note is acoustical crack brought to you by the Ford Philharmonic 32-Valve Orchestra.

Sponsored

68Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang coupe, 2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Welcome! You'll find lots of helpful folks and info here! And we are always glad to just chat about how cool our cars are!

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
not sure if I've ever registered here.

2016 GT350R - GR039
Avalanche Grey, black strips
No electronics
Los Gatos, CA

16k miles and just had it's first detailing by anyone other than me...had a ceramic coating done to help keep out the elements.

R Front Q.jpg

R Front with buddy.jpg

R Rear Q left.jpg

R Roof.jpg

R Rear rear.jpg

R Rear Q.jpg

R Rear 2.jpg

R rear 1.jpg

R front.jpg
was I supposed to say that I'm the original owner? I am. ;-)
Sponsored