Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and happy Monday enthusiasts! In light of the 11th day of September, today's post is just going to show some patriotism in remembrance of the tragedy that struck our nation back in 2001.

o-51775832-570.jpg

NEVER FORGET

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning to our Mustang6g community members!

logo.png

Just a reminder that we are only a pm, phone call, or email away. Get in contact with us today to get yourself and your Mustang hooked up with the full lineup from Steeda Autosports. Available through Need4speed Motorsports!

Email: [email protected]

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon! Happy Monday to our fellow Mustang6g community members! We trust that everyone had a safe and enjoyable weekend but now it's back to the grind!

555-7015_r066-tn.jpg

steeda-mustang-clutch-spring-assist-spring-perch-kit-555-7027-01.jpg

steeda-differential-bushings-inserts-system-kit.jpg

steeda-s550-mustang-6-speed-black-shift-knob-15-17-203-E216ULSI20-02.jpg

These and the full lineup from Steeda Autosports available through Need4Speed Motorsports. Contact me for details!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Happy Friday! :cheers:

Assuming most of you have already seen this thread lets do something different today. We all know now that Need4Speed Motorsports is proudly an official authorized distributor for Steeda Autosports carrying their full lineup of performance parts, cosmetic upgrades, and go fast goodies.

logo.png

But why choose Steeda? There are other manufacturers out there pumping out quality parts for this platform too right? Well...

meetTheTeam.jpg

Steeda is hailed as the largest privately owned Ford performance based operation in the world, engineering and manufacturing parts for not only the Mustang but also the Fusion, Focus, Fiesta and Ford trucks. Founded in 1988, Steeda quickly became known for its top quality performance parts. Today they continue to produce track tested and performance oriented parts that are all made in the USA

15-17-mustang.jpg

Steeda goes by the slogan "Speed Matters". They stand by their parts and back it up by winning more races and setting more track records than any other aftermarket manufacturer. Those same components that are available to you are what goes on those award winning cars so you can be sure that you are getting the best of the best for your ride!

37219381662_9f09a15e31.jpg

Contact me for details on getting your own s550 hooked up with parts from Steeda Autosports. Available right here through Need4speed Motorsports!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and happy Monday to our Mustang6g community members! Hopefully everybody had a safe and fun filled weekend!

Sometimes Mondays just call for some eye candy. So here's a recent treat from myself and my Project White Label. She's loaded with goodies from Steeda Autosports including vertical links, stainless steel brake lines, subframe support bushings, alignment kit, subframe support braces, jacking rails, G-Trac brace, transmission mount insert and sway bars that still need to be installed
:D

37318134601_d055fe1b11_z.jpg

Contact me for details on equipping your own pony today!

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and happy Friday everyone!

Treat yourself and your Mustang to some upgrades! Full lineup of track tested and street ready performance upgrades from Steeda Autosports available through Need4Speed Motorsports!

logo.png

SPEED MATTERS

Contact me for details

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow Mustang6g community members! Back to the grind again!!

Most if not all of you have probably heard about the shooting at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas a couple days ago. I just wanted to take a moment to express my condolences for those 50+ souls that perished in such a terrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with them, and the hundreds of others that were injured, and to the families of those that were affected by this act of cowardice. May this unify us as one people and the hate come to a stop!

Now back to what we are all here for...

31841483072_892846c299_c.jpg

Get back in the game with parts from American made Steeda Autosports! Full lineup available from Need4Speed Motorsports!!

555%203205_new.jpg

555-4038.jpg

555-3713.jpg

Contact me for details, pricing and availability!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon to our Mustang6g community! It's Friday!!

:cheers:​

2018-steeda-mustang-banner.jpg

With the arrival of the 2018 Mustang quickly approaching, the aftermarket is sure to be updating its inventory of available performance components. One of the changes to the Mustang lineup is obviously the outward appearance. Although the face lift has come with a fair share of scrutiny from some, it is a welcome change for others. The car also picks up some additional power. Steeda Autosports has been hard at work testing and engineering components for this updated Mustang. With Steeda's reputation of producing track tested parts that are street ready, we are certainly going to be in for some fun times in the not too distant future!

logo.png

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts! Happy Friday! :thumbsup:

steeda-s550-mustang-gt-mt-82-tri-ax-race-short-throw-shifter-15-16-gt-555-3717-08.jpg

Steeda's Tri Ax Short Shifter is 20% lighter than the competition and reduces throw by 30%. Your shift knob will sit 1" lower than stock, putting it in the ideal shifting position.

Eliminate the slop and deflection of your stock shifter while still retaining the pull up style reverse lockout and backup camera functionality. Each Tri Ax shifter comes with two sets of return springs for a different feel. What's even better is that this shifter is top loaded, meaning that once it's installed you can swap springs from inside the car without removing the whole unit.

Experience the Steeda difference. Steeda. Because speed matters.

Contact me for pricing and availability

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
SALE!!!

Good morning and welcome back to the grind! Hopefully everybody had a safe and enjoyable weekend!

:cheers:​

steeda-proflow-ecoboost-mustang-cold-air-intake-top-view-0.jpg

Take advantage of the sale going on right now! Add up to 48 rwhp to your Ecobeast Mustang with Steeda's ProFlow Cold Air Intake! This is the best performing intake on the market for the turbocharged four cylinder pony. Check out the graph below!

steeda-proflow-ecoboost-mustang-cold-air-intake-2015-ecoboost-dyno-sheet.jpg

Contact me to get almost 50 hp instantly with a simple bolt on!

Last edited:

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow enthusiasts! And happy Hump Day!

logo.png

Get in the game with some upgrades from Steeda Autosports! Tri Ax Short Shifters, intakes, and more available and ready to ship! Full lineup from Steeda available through Need4Speed Motorsports!

Contact me for details and pricing!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and happy Friday to our fellow Mustang6g community members!

37261463634_3fafa4658d.jpg

Steeda Autosports has been well known as one of the top manufacturers for aftermarket Mustang parts since the late 80s. Their approach to offering track tested and streetable performance upgrades is second to none, as evidenced by their victories on the track with their Steeda equipped vehicles(pictured above)

Luckily for regular owners, Steeda offers us the same parts that go on these competition Mustangs. All the testing and R&D translates into tried and true performance parts that work. So whether you daily drive, autocross, carve up canyons, or track your Mustang you can be sure you are giving it the very best with components from Steeda Autosports.

logo.png

SPEED MATTERS

Full lineup available through Need4Speed Motorsports! Contact me for details!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and happy Monday! Hopefully everyone had a safe and enjoyable weekend. Now back to the grind!

37185471222_99bda3e851_b.jpg

Enjoy some eye candy of my bagged and boosted GT. She's equipped with a bunch of parts from Steeda Autosports including sway bars, vertical links, chassis stiffening subframe braces and k member brace, differential bushings, subframe bushings, transmission mount insert and stainless steel brake lines. I chose Steeda because of their reputation of manufacturing some of the best parts in the business for these cars and I could not be happier with the results.

Contact me today to get your own Mustang dialed in. Full lineup available through Need4Speed Motorsports!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow Mustang enthusiasts! And happy Friday on this glorious morning!

With winter quickly approaching a lot of guys will be hanging up their spurs and putting their ponies away in their stalls. But on a positive note, this is a great time to tackle those mods you've been putting off. Get that beast dialed in with some of the best performance parts in the business!

logo.png

Steeda throttle body spacer
steeda-ecoboost-s550-throttle-body-spacer-2015-555-3195.jpg

Steeda Pro Flow induction package (w/ SCT tuner)
steeda-proflow-ecoboost-ultimate-induction-power-pack-2015-ecoboost-555-3205-00.jpg

Steeda billet oil separator
steeda-billet-mustang-oil-separator-555-3713-01.jpg

Steeda Autosports. Because speed matters

Contact me today to for pricing and availability

Sponsored