Bone stock, most likely no. Not in the quarter if what we are being told is true. Probably 0-60MPH.
But the GT500 looks 100x better than that POS Datsun/Nissan, so who gives a Fook.
Do some research about the AWD system they developed for the GT-R, it's not really about the engine why the Nissan is so friggin fast. But in the end, I'm pretty sure a duel between ZL1 1LE, Corvette Z06, Nissan GT-R and GT500 will mostly depend on the driver and their experience with the specific car. AWD is of course always easier to launchWhy cant they just make a Shelby that beats a v6 turbo? Dont you think it's silly that a v8 supercharged still cant beat a turbo 6? :(
lol i commented on that too haha. Its typo for 8 inch but kinda funny considering most car manufacturer's put big tablets for touch screen these days. The new explorer is an example with a freaking rectangle tablet in the center console lolINTERIOR:
- Available exposed carbon fiber instrument panel applique
- New door panel inserts in Dark Slate Miko suede with accent stitching
- Available Recaro racing seats with firm side bolstering and pass throughs for safety harnesses
- Available power-adjustable seating with Miko suede inserts
- 12-inch full color LCD instrument cluster
- 12-speaker Bang & Olufsen premium audio system
- 80-inch SYNC 3 touch screen
80" SYNC 3 Screen??? that's over 6.5 half feet...LOL
I think the low rate of acceleration in that video, specifically, is because they're not giving her all the beans so as not to give away the performance just yet.I am truly surprised that no one mentioned the part that says the GT500 pulls more lateral g force than any previous Mustang. I have no doubt that it will need the carbon pack with the pilot sport cup 2 tyres to to that. What has worried me after watching the 6 min.drive video, is the huge drop in rpm from 1st to 2nd gear. It looked like 7,500 down to 4,500; with a slow pick up of rpm in 2nd. Any thoughts on that ?!