Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Would love to have seen Magnetic at the show. Haven't seen that on any of the show cars, even in the US.

Looks fantastic here :headbang:

attachment.jpg
Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Few new informations relayed from a French source :

- Standard heated steering wheel
- Standard A/C seats
- Carbon package available as option
- Recaro seats available in : Show Topper Red, Midnight Blue or Ebony
- 19'' wheels available in : Nickel, Ebony Black and Polished Aluminium

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Few new informations relayed from a French source :

- Standard heated steering wheel
- Standard A/C seats
- Carbon package available as option
- Recaro seats available in : Show Topper Red, Midnight Blue or Ebony
- 19'' wheels available in : Nickel, Ebony Black and Polished Aluminium
I already posted the heated steering wheel and carbon package in the other Topic. But A/C seats are definitely part of the premium package according to my document.

Wheels are really just the few I posted (new EB wheel, black 10Y for GTs, silver 10Y in PP1, the 19 forged wheel for PP3&4). Guess what you're listing is just another way to describe the few options. But there's definitiely no way to choose 3 different colors of your favorite wheel.

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
I already posted the heated steering wheel and carbon package in the other Topic. But A/C seats are definitely part of the premium package according to my document.

Wheels are really just the few I posted (new EB wheel, black 10Y for GTs, silver 10Y in PP1, the 19 forged wheel for PP3&4). Guess what you're listing is just another way to describe the few options. But there's definitiely no way to choose 3 different colors of your favorite wheel.
That's true. It also surprised me to read A/C seats as standard and no mention of the heated seats.. And also no mentions of the "premium package" :shrug:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Would love to have seen Magnetic at the show. Haven't seen that on any of the show cars, even in the US.

Looks fantastic here :headbang:

attachment.jpg

I've got say magnetic works best with the new wheels, it all just is like it was meant to be. I think to be honest the magnetic with the polished forged wheels is the best looking Mustang they've done, it just has class about it, more of an Aston Martin look than MY15 was, which there is nothing wrong with.

But I have my heart set of orange fury, which does not work as well with those wheels but I think I will still go with those wheels to either sell to an MY15 owner or to simply add a dark clear coat to work better with the orange.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
LOL, the interior picture is clearly a prefacelift. The leather console is missing and it still got the tribar-design stiching in the doors (which is gone on the facelift) :lol:
Also on one picture the start button is on the left side, on another pictures it's on the right side.
Ah, but what we get in the UK, may not be exactly what the rest of Euro get, for example the wrapped centre console is probably only an option with one of the option packs and not standard in the UK.

djdstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoVert
Such a gorgeous car especially the convertible.

Any pictures of a 2018 kona blue vert out there yet ?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I just saw a 2018 mustang in person here in Las Vegas showroom. Is ugly people need to stop saying it look good or it grow on you. Is like the Stockholm syndrome.
Sometimes automakers try to work next gen design cues into the last years of the previous gens. As you would expect, sometimes that may not be ideal. I wouldn't call the 2018 ugly but I think that's what is happening.

The 3rd gen Pontiac Firebirds had a similar situation when they stuck a 4th gen like bumper cover on the last two years:

238179d1334260318-1992-firebird-5-3-1992firebird.jpg

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Sometimes automakers try to work next gen design cues into the last years of the previous gens. As you would expect, sometimes that may not be ideal. I wouldn't call the 2018 ugly but I think that's what is happening.

The 3rd gen Pontiac Firebirds had a similar situation when they stuck a 4th gen like bumper cover on the last two years:
Oh dear God my eyes! Remove the picture....do it for the children!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Ah, but what we get in the UK, may not be exactly what the rest of Euro get, for example the wrapped centre console is probably only an option with one of the option packs and not standard in the UK.
Since the center console is the same on LHD and RHD I'm pretty sure it will be standard in UK too. :)

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Since the center console is the same on LHD and RHD I'm pretty sure it will be standard in UK too. :)
It would be nice if it was, but the rest of Europe had options or got things as standard on the 15 that we didn't get in the UK.

Also, this info in the attached link (for UK cars) shows that the wrapped console doesn't come as standard and is part of one of the packages

http://www.kentmustang.com/uk-mustang-models/2018-mustang-my18