Official “Love my Ford Dealership” thread

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
It recently dawned on me how many incompetent dealership complaints we get here.
I’ve heard rude behavior, sales scams, after sales cricket’s, and incompetence with service that is sometimes beyond belief. Splitters installed incorrectly to the point of them falling off at speed.
I’d like to change it up a little and see if you can praise your dealership for an overall good experience. You can name names as I’m sure they would appreciate it.
Villa Ford in Orange Ca has been good although they are far away.
Sponsored

twotone5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 10R80 (400A)
I was just wondering which Ford dealer in SoCal I should bring my GT in to, perfect timing! I want a Ford dealer to thoughtfully diagnose occasional rough shifts in my A10, primarily in Sport mode. I suspect either low trans fluid or in need of adaptive behavior reset. Bought it as a used rental car so I would like the car to "unlearn" renters' behavior.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Dealerships that fulfill their obligations are doing what they are supposed to do. Dealerships that go above and beyond for their customers deserve to get an excellent rating.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I have to say that I’m initially impressed with the dealership in Chattanooga that I’m working with to get my HEP R.

Talked to the salesman who told me costs up front, worked with a reasonable deposit, sent me an email immediately after summarizing our discussion and even is willing to listen to my PDI requests.

I’ll know more when I pick it up.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I was just wondering which Ford dealer in SoCal I should bring my GT in to, perfect timing! I want a Ford dealer to thoughtfully diagnose occasional rough shifts in my A10, primarily in Sport mode. I suspect either low trans fluid or in need of adaptive behavior reset. Bought it as a used rental car so I would like the car to "unlearn" renters' behavior.
I've had no issues at Galpin over the last 10 years getting cars there, or servicing there.

Sponsored

Carpenater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP #LR087, 1999 SVT Lightning #3830
I have to say that I’m initially impressed with the dealership in Chattanooga that I’m working with to get my HEP R.

Talked to the salesman who told me costs up front, worked with a reasonable deposit, sent me an email immediately after summarizing our discussion and even is willing to listen to my PDI requests.

I’ll know more when I pick it up.
Ah, so you are the one who got that R. You reside in TN then?

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
Flemington ford in central NJ. Fantastic to deal with. Winner of the Ford presidents award 20 years in a row and the dealerrater.com state winner.

I always deal with Tom Santangelo. Total gentleman, always up front and never tries to bs an answer if he doesn’t know. Always returns calls promptly when I have a question and is very thorough when placing an order. They never charge adm on any ford performance vehicles.

so far we’ve bought 7 vehicles from them.

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
LOL i was just watching speed phenom's video on YT about villa ford and their $206K GT500 CFTP; yes $100K ADM..

I'm still surprised I was able to order my car from them without a ridiculous markup. Probably because I was willing to walk and it was back in February.

Sponsored

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
Avoid Lake Elsinore Ford and Gosch Ford in Temecula. I have been recommended to Ken Grody Ford but have not used them yet.

Point45

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Vehicle(s)
19 gt350, 05 tacoma, 10 Ducati 1098SF
This is pertinent to my interests, im in socal and this is my first ford. No idea how their dealer experience is, shipped this car in from out of state.

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
LOL i was just watching speed phenom's video on YT about villa ford and their $206K GT500 CFTP; yes $100K ADM..

How ironic is that? I was just watching that as well before I came here!
Last Fathers Day I picked up my new ‘19 GT350 for a little over 5K off sticker. The car still had an 80K window sticker on it. As I remember it was 15K ADM.
Yes there is a boatload of money in the OC, I lived there a long time ago.

adherrera722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adison
Vehicle(s)
17' Shelby GT350
I'm done with my Ford dealer. Strike one was an old change gone wrong. Strike two was finding a bungie cord dragging underneath the car after they put new front pads in. Strike 3 was me removing the front driver side tire and finding the another bungie cord.....

If anyone has a good Ford dealer and service department in Northern IL, pass them my way.
Sponsored