Sponsored

Off Duty Baltimore Cop Runs From Police in 2015 Mustang (150mph)

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Wow, surprised the trooper could keep up with him.

Man, what an idiot for so many reasons...

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY

Sponsored

GThunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Just clicked the front page of that site linked... Couldn't have linked the story from somewhere like CBS or something?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
They should suspend the cops chasing after jailing and firing the one that was chased.

CBS says he took off AFTER a ticket was written. And he was stopped for minor traffic violations.

So the cop chasing him knew who he was and knew he was a cop and he knew he was not impaired and he knew he had not been doing anything that warranted more than a ticket before he was stopped, yet pursued him at 150 MPH? Stupid. Send a unit to his house.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/...fficer-arrested-for-speeding-alluding-police/

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
Some fucking cops man. Have no regard for the law and when their families or themselves get pulled over, they flash the badge around to get out of it. I hope this fucker does time.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Some fucking cops man. Have no regard for the law and when their families or themselves get pulled over, they flash the badge around to get out of it. I hope this fucker does time.
They are people. There are all kinds.

I knew one (MP) who got demoted because family member license points counted against your driver's License in the military. He was so gung ho, he gave family members enough tickets in a year that his license was suspended which meant he couldn't drive his patrol car and was demoted for that. All the family members could continue to drive because they only had their own points to worry abut.

Somewhere closer to the other end of the spectrum, I watched a Phoenix AZ cop commit numerous violations such as non signalling, tail gating, speeding, unsafe lane changes. He pulled into a parking lot near my destination, so I pulled in behind him to chew him out. And I mean literally pulled in behind him. He pulled into a nose in parking space and I stopped broadside behind him and got out.

I barely walked to my front bumper when he threw it into reverse and backed into the passenger side of my new '89 LX 5.0. Another cop was parked a few yards away (it turned out cops played hooky in this seldom used lot). He drove over and the two concocted a story about how I was speeding past the cop who backed into me.

I demanded a supervisor who eventually arrived and listened to all our stories. Then he turned to me and asked "Do you have a rope?" I said "No, why?" He said "So we can string these two up!" I about died laughing. I understand they were both suspended.

So that supervisor at least didn't think cops could do no wrong.