• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia OEM Suspension from GT (CS / base GT)

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Just upgraded my 2016 GT/CS suspension to the FRPP Street Handling Package and am selling my OEM parts. These are the same parts that the non performance pack GT's have.

Here's what's :
Front and rear sway bars
Shocks, springs, struts
Toe links

If you take it all you can then for free.

Parts have 12k miles on them, basically like new. Asking $0 OBO lol. Shipping will be quite expensive, so looking for local pick up in Charlottesville VA. They'll just be boxed up until someone makes an offer.

Fwiw all parts will fit in the trunk with a seat folded down if you come get them!
IMG_20191227_151531.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Was in my crawl space and saw I still had this lol, still for sale, price drop to $50. If it doesn't sell I'm taking it to the scrap yard.
Any high mileage mustang owners need a nearly new suspension?

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Price to drop to...uh...free? Local pick up only but if you want it come get it, $0, free!

Perfectly fine suspension components, great for someone needing to replace some high mileage parts or revert back to stock.

ANS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Price to drop to...uh...free? Local pick up only but if you want it come get it, $0, free!

Perfectly fine suspension components, great for someone needing to replace some high mileage parts or revert back to stock.
Someone jump on this!!!!

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Bump
Still free, $0, all I ask is that you pick it up.

Sponsored

Pilafiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
I'm looking into the same upgrade for my 2020 non pp gt. Do you like the upgrade and why street instead of track?

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
I'm looking into the same upgrade for my 2020 non pp gt. Do you like the upgrade and why street instead of track?
I was super happy with the upgrade. 100% would chose street over track again.
Performance was all there for street driving and it was more comfortable than the stock set up.

Ford named them appropriately. If you're going to be doing most of your driving on the track, get the track. If most of your driving is on the street, get the street. Turns out they kind of know what they're doing lol

Pilafiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
I was super happy with the upgrade. 100% would chose street over track again.
Performance was all there for street driving and it was more comfortable than the stock set up.

Ford named them appropriately. If you're going to be doing most of your driving on the track, get the track. If most of your driving is on the street, get the street. Turns out they kind of know what they're doing lol
That makes too much sense...did you look at steeda or just decide to keep it all Ford? Thanks

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
That makes too much sense...did you look at steeda or just decide to keep it all Ford? Thanks
Yeah I def looked at Steeda and worked with their reps. They built out a when package and were very helpful.

I went with the Ford set up primarily due to price, it was a few hundred dollars cheaper.
Plus when it came time to sell the car Ford parts don't count as aftermarket when selling it to Carvanna, it can be categorized as a dealer installed upgrade, so it increases value.

Pilafiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Yeah I def looked at Steeda and worked with their reps. They built out a when package and were very helpful.

I went with the Ford set up primarily due to price, it was a few hundred dollars cheaper.
Plus when it came time to sell the car Ford parts don't count as aftermarket when selling it to Carvanna, it can be categorized as a dealer installed upgrade, so it increases value.
Good to know...I bought my Current Mustang GT from Vroom and the one before that from Carvana. So dealer did the FP upgrade for you?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Good to know...I bought my Current Mustang GT from Vroom and the one before that from Carvana. So dealer did the FP upgrade for you?
No, I had it done. But a used car dealer didn't need to know who installed it.
I told them it was a suspension package that a dealer could install when you bought the car, and that my car had that suspension package.
Ended up selling it to a local dealer for a couple thousand more anyways. IDK who they sold it to, but they easily spent more than original owner on that car.

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Got my Christmas tree stand out of storage and saw I still have this stuff. Whoever wants it come get it for free.

I'm not going to ship it. It would be less hassle for me to just chuck it in the trash, but I feel bad doing that since this is all perfectly good stuff.

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Still got these, still free for local pick up.
Still not interested in shipping; not worth all the hassle

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Half year bump

Still trying to give away this suspension for free. All you gotta do is come get it.

OP
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
and gone!
Traded for 2 pumpkins and $0 to someone in the next town over.
Sponsored