OEM GT500 spoiler installed

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Looks great! OEM is the way to go for fit, paint finish, and reassurance of quality. I'm also getting ready to change to it from the GT350 Track Pack spoiler and the standard GT blade before it. Just have to decide if I want gloss black, the Mach 1's matte magnetic color, or carbon fiber from Anderson Composites.

OP
OP
williamachamberlain@gmail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Looks great! OEM is the way to go for fit, paint finish, and reassurance of quality. I'm also getting ready to change to it from the GT350 Track Pack spoiler and the standard GT blade before it. Just have to decide if I want gloss black, the Mach 1's matte magnetic color, or carbon fiber from Anderson Composites.
I did a boo boo, while taking the TP spoiler off and had to go to the body shop......oooops.....Bottom line a 500 dollar part that cost 800 to get installed......LOL

Sponsored

2020_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lino
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Is that the Ford performance spoiler ? They have one out that Is the gt500 style and fits perfect on existing holes so you don’t have to take it elsewhere for install

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Yes it’s OEM……only reason for the body shop was because I messed up the trunk while taking off the 350 TP spoiler

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
No, my dumbass used the wrong tool to try and get between the spoiler and trunk
Sponsored