Sponsored

OEM GT350 X Pipe w Resonator and Heat Shield For Sale

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I recently installed a Corsa X Pipe on my 350 and asked the installer to keep the factory OEM center section with x pipe and resonators and even the heat shield still on top. I have no use for it and have seen a couple posts where people are looking for this so if anyone is interested please PM me.
Sponsored

Yerfdog13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350 K0164
I recently installed a Corsa X Pipe on my 350 and asked the installer to keep the factory OEM center section with x pipe and resonators and even the heat shield still on top. I have no use for it and have seen a couple posts where people are looking for this so if anyone is interested please PM me.
What is your opinion on the sound of the Corsa? I am considering going that route, or just eliminating the resonators. Haven't pulled the trigger yet as I really enjoy the sounds it makes as is.

OP
OP
Bulldogs22

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
What is your opinion on the sound of the Corsa? I am considering going that route, or just eliminating the resonators. Haven't pulled the trigger yet as I really enjoy the sounds it makes as is.
Would 100% recommend it. It keeps the wonderful stock sound and amplifies it i'd say about 3-5 decibels. You will also get more cracks/pops without any of the rasp or drone like straight pipe resonator deletes or some lesser quality brands. You will be paying more but I was ok with that because I knew the quality of the product and the double helix gives it a more unique tone less "tinny" sounding than even a stock R exhaust. Talk with Josh at Meraki Autoworks!

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
Would 100% recommend it. It keeps the wonderful stock sound and amplifies it i'd say about 3-5 decibels. You will also get more cracks/pops without any of the rasp or drone like straight pipe resonator deletes or some lesser quality brands. You will be paying more but I was ok with that because I knew the quality of the product and the double helix gives it a more unique tone less "tinny" sounding than even a stock R exhaust. Talk with Josh at Meraki Autoworks!
I agree! I just had the Corsa Double Helix installed on my 2018 and it sounds awesome! None of the rasp between 3-4K rpms and no drone at any speed in normal or sport mode. When I am in the car, normal mode sounds the same as stock, however, outside of the car normal is noticeably louder when starting up in my garage.

On the sound levels in sport mode, I saw a video where I guy recorded the decibels and I am pretty sure it was 10 dB higher at the higher rpms.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
That sounds pretty loud. I have only had my GT350 a few weeks but I am amazed even in Sport mode how loud it can get and how many people and dogs constantly look to my car when I drive by due to the sound. It's much louder than my C7 w/Xpipe just stock. So part of me worries that it might be a little too over the top to delete the resonators...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bulldogs22

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
That sounds pretty loud. I have only had my GT350 a few weeks but I am amazed even in Sport mode how loud it can get and how many people and dogs constantly look to my car when I drive by due to the sound. It's much louder than my C7 w/Xpipe just stock. So part of me worries that it might be a little too over the top to delete the resonators...
Don't be intimidated its the perfect sound trust me. It wouldn't get extremely over the top loud unless you added headers.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
Thats why I really wanted the active exhaust. If I want to drive mellow, I leave it in Normal mode, if I want to be loud, I tap the button twice and .... :thumbsup:
Sponsored