• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

OEM gt350 wheels/tires for sale, to purchase 6gr wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Yep, if they are used then the owner of the wheels can gauge the price he wishes to set off a new wheel price (in this case with a considerable discount off msrp which is 15xx per wheel). I didn't talk anyone out of selling anything I provided information that I had available to me. In this case after your comment I chose to do the same. Bottom line is if you want to go and buy these wheels new you're going to spend over 4k. Period. Should these be more than what you want to spend you can hope to buy them elsewhere by someone who doesn't know how much they cost to replace, or you can buy knock off versions. Simple. Compare them to a PP gt wheel at 300 of the same site.

:clap2:
Just in specs alone, the standard GT350 wheel is not only wider it is also lighter the the PP wheel. I posted a 350 rear valance in the mustang6g classified. I posted it for less than half the price of the new part and still people wanted it for much less. I finally sold it to a local friend for a really good deal. He could not have afforded the part new. You sell the part for what you want. These wheels are still pretty exclusive and lighter, so yes, the list price is for just one wheel.
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Honestly, the fronts won't work for a GT... I would think long n hard (no pun) before selling my stockers.

As for the 6g wheels, I would stick strictly to the R-specs if you so choose to get them. Make sure that you really want a custom finish if you get that idea as they will not support you much if you wish to return them, or encounter an issue.

Get all the details on the wheels before you purchase and look them over with a fine tooth comb when they get there, if you do truly get some.
[MENTION=15817]DrumReaper[/MENTION], Ive sent you a few pms brotha as well as 2 voicemails and 5 phone calls. Not sure if you have seen them as of yet but spoke to the owner were going to take care of you I just need you to respond to my PM or call me so we can get that going for you.

Direct personal Cell #s

818-632-8943
818-476-6541

OP
OP

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
I've been given a few fair offers for the tires. For the wheels I'm asking $1800 shipped. If you'd like to buy the whole package, that's still on the table if you have a reasonable offer

OP
OP

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Will post pictures later....let's make a deal, price is OBO

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Moved to the new GT350 specific classifieds section. The same for-sale thread rules apply here.

PM me or a moderator once the thread has been updated with photos that comply with the rules and it will be reopened.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.