• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

OEM gt350 wheels/tires for sale, to purchase 6gr wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
My dealer replaced a front wheel, they or the car hauler damaged. He stated they were 11xx.00 each dealer cost plus a 400 dollar core. Which sounds about right. That's for a front too.
Here we go again. Many thanks for your input (sarcasm). You gonna screw this one up too? The originator of this thread has already expressed discontent towards people turning this into a circus
Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Tom... I'll buy the MPSS tires :)

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
He should take these deals from you two. Can't get any better and your both ready.

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Lol. Nobody wants my money.... at least we're bumping Jb's thread to the top. :D

OP
OP

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Guys $2k is not What I had an mind....Imy not going to give them away. I don't need to sell, but I also don't need the wheels, so be reasonable

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Here we go again. Many thanks for your input (sarcasm). You gonna screw this one up too? The originator of this thread has already expressed discontent towards people turning this into a circus
Anything I can do to help someone defend themselves against a swindler. :thumbsup:

If he's upset with me for providing factual information then so be it. Everyone knows how cheap White Bear Lake Ford is on items like the R's carbon fiber wheels.. well here's the standard 350 front.
Screenshot_2016-08-11-16-30-03.jpg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Guys $2k is not What I had an mind....Imy not going to give them away. I don't need to sell, but I also don't need the wheels, so be reasonable
I'm afraid that is where I am at. How much do you want for the tires? :D Seriously, if you change your mind, let me know. My offer stands. However I will need to know by the end of the 14th.

I don't think 2K for the package is giving them away.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Anything I can do to help someone defend themselves against a swindler. :thumbsup:

If he's upset with me for providing factual information then so be it. Everyone knows how cheap White Bear Lake Ford is on items like the R's carbon fiber wheels.. well here's the standard 350 front.
A swindler, no. In the previous thread he named the price and I agreed to purchase them from him. Then you came along and talked him out of selling the wheels. You crapped all over that thread and ruined a deal. Used wheels man, used wheels. :paddle:

Donkey, yea, that's about right. If you want to go back and forth, then take it back to the thread you crapped all over. I'll meet you there.

JB350, best of luck in the sale.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
A swindler, no. In the previous thread he named the price and I agreed to purchase them from him. Then you came along and talked him out of selling the wheels. You crapped all over that thread and ruined a deal. Used wheels man, used wheels. :paddle:

Donkey, yea, that's about right.
Yep, if they are used then the owner of the wheels can gauge the price he wishes to set off a new wheel price (in this case with a considerable discount off msrp which is 15xx per wheel). I didn't talk anyone out of selling anything I provided information that I had available to me. In this case after your comment I chose to do the same. Bottom line is if you want to go and buy these wheels new you're going to spend over 4k. Period. Should these be more than what you want to spend you can hope to buy them elsewhere by someone who doesn't know how much they cost to replace, or you can buy knock off versions. Simple. Compare them to a PP gt wheel at 300 of the same site.

:clap2:

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016

Holy crap is this price for 1 wheel or for all 4, if all 4 this is some kind of deal?
hashtag novicehere

OP
OP

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Thanks for the defense donkey, but there was no way I would sell them at $2k to begin with. The fact that the cost $1k each means nothing to me though because there only worth what someone is willing to spend. With that being said $3k for the wheels and tires is a steal, someone will be willing to pay that as long as I am patient, and if not, o well ill keep em.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Holy crap is this price for 1 wheel or for all 4, if all 4 this is some kind of deal?
hashtag novicehere
That is 1 front wheel. Yes that's a discount as the msrp is over 1500 per wheel. I'm sure the rears are a bit more but I don't have the part number handy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.