• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

oem factory gloss black hood vents

muztangman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sweetness
I have oem gloss black hood vents for sale great to make any color cars hood stand out. $165 shipped

OP
OP

muztangman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sweetness
Thanks for chiming in with useless information. You cannot buy these new for $99 what you can buy would be oem take off parts for $99 on ebay. You can also read there ad where it states that they try to protect the paint but there is no guarrantee on paint condition or warranty. In fact brand new from ford Each hood vent is 248.62 list price. Now Ive seen some dealerships offer them for 178 a piece but 178 x 2 is 356. My vents are mint condition so you have no worries on scratches or chips. You could buy 99 dollar ones and potentially have scratches and or some chips so if you need to repaint them you essentially will have over $200 in them.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
On the bright side you sold the door sill plates at a great price. Its all blind, theres no right or wrong price, Chameleon washouts trying to help. Sorry he burst your bubble.

OP
OP

muztangman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sweetness
If you read there ad it says they do not guarrantee the paint in anyway. Thats great that you guys received some that had no damage but if you had received some that had chips or scratches then what. They put that in there because some are not perfect so some do not receive perfect paint. My bubble is not burst I had forgot to put sold in this listing but they are sold. I know if I were looking for black vents and someone told me 165 for a set that is in perfect condition vs 99 dollars for a set but they are not promised to have good paint it would be a no brainer for me as Id want to know for sure that I can open and install and be done with it. Jeffola I see in your sig you have a convertible the new vert body style sure is sexy I probably should have went that route instead.