• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oem black 19 inch wheels for sale

Anthonyg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
As the title reads im getting rid of my 19x9.5 inch wheels. They were on the car for about 16,000 miles til I replaced them. Fronts have the stock 255/35/19 pirelli tire which should probably be replaced. Rears have 275/40/19 Michelin pilot super sport tires with only a few thousand miles on them so plenty of tread left. Extremely grippy tire I absolutely loved them. Everything is mounted still as seen in photos and would prefer a local sale around Los Angeles area as shipping is a pain. Wheels are not 100% perfect there's a few minor scratches and scuffs nothing too crazy just normal wear and tear. I'm asking $1400 for everything. Also have hub centric wheel spacers if if interested I can toss those in for $120 brand new in box or used ones for $70
.albumtemp.JPG
Sponsored