bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Because there are some nice mountain roads here too, what you wrote made me think that what you are saying could be relevant for me even now, off-track, though. Should you or anyone else care to elaborate a bit for a newbie, that'd be really nice too.
I'm driving same alignment off the track and on it. Here is a video from my last track day. Have in mind I'm on square 275/35 tires in the video.

If you have questions ask ?
Sponsored

OP
OP

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I'm saving your post to read up further on what the things you are saying mean at a later point.

I've started tracking my car too (fourth trackday coming up in two weeks), to learn my car and how to drive it better, but I have not started reading or thinking about the things you mention yet, as I'm sure "driver mod" is so much more important in my case.

Because there are some nice mountain roads here too, what you wrote made me think that what you are saying could be relevant for me even now, off-track, though. Should you or anyone else care to elaborate a bit for a newbie, that'd be really nice too.
There’s good information here, even if I am learning most of my experience is driver error, but that’s how you improve. I have decided I’m going to sign up for another BMW experience to get an instructor with me in my car and learn a little more about the cars characteristics and what I may be doing wrong before making any changes to the car to improve it when it may not need much improvement after all.